Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs?

+20
Chairmanda
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Fabians Right Peg
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Bread2.0
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
DEANO82
gloswhite
Angry Dad
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Why are you not posting as often on Nuts?

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% [ 6 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

31Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 07:29

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I don't know where to start anymore with all that's going on between posters, but I am very very angry about what's happening out there and plus the election and if I kick off with my views on it all it won't go down well so I'm saying nothing and definately not getting drawn into the Sgt Pepper thread.

32Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 08:13

I have got a sense of humour and used to be able to use it on here until everyone started getting precious

33Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 08:13

Angry Dad wrote:I don't know where to start anymore with all that's going on between posters, but I am very very angry about what's happening out there and plus the election and if I kick off with my views on it all it won't go down well so I'm saying nothing and definately not getting drawn into the Sgt Pepper thread.
Lennon or mcartney?

34Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry i didn't get chance to contribute more to this thread as i was masturbating again, i think it may drop off soon, poor little Norpig, he looks well sorry for himself, all red raw and angry looking

35Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 08:45

Norpig wrote:sorry i didn't get chance to contribute more to this thread as i was masturbating again, i think it may drop off soon, poor little Norpig, he looks well sorry for himself, all red raw and angry looking
Little :rofl:

36Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 08:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It looks like i missed a busy night on here last night judging by all the posts, damn you little norpig and your constant need to be exercised  Mad

37Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 08:51

Norpig wrote:It looks like i missed a busy night on here last night judging bay all the posts, damn you little norpig and your constant need to be exercised  Mad
:rofl: the pictures of nat on the sponsor a player thread worked a treat for me Very Happy

38Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 09:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

y2johnny wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I don't know where to start anymore with all that's going on between posters, but I am very very angry about what's happening out there and plus the election and if I kick off with my views on it all it won't go down well so I'm saying nothing and definately not getting drawn into the Sgt Pepper thread.
Lennon or mcartney?
Mccartney is by far the more talented all round together the writing and singing is best. They've  both done good and bad stuff it's to be expected when so much is done in such a short time. McCartney but prefer together.

39Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 09:57

Angry Dad wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Lennon or mcartney?
Mccartney is by far the more talented all round together the writing and singing is best. They've  both done good and bad stuff it's to be expected when so much is done in such a short time. McCartney but prefer together.
Always been more lennon for me.  Mcartney cant be forgiven for "the girl is mine" with michael jackson.  Sickening cringeworthy song.  Best song he ever did solo wise was the frog song. Smile

40Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 10:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think everyone needs to face the fact that people can't be arsed posting about BWFC anymore.

But give them a pair of tits (not wanderlust and Bread) and they'll post all day. Yesterday was the busiest day in months and hardly a post about BWFC. There were more posts about Norpig's small willy and Bonce's slippers.

A change of name to 'Bolton Tits' or 'Bolton Dicks' would certainly be more appropriate.

41Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 11:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it comes to that then I would suggest going with 'Bolton Tits'. We can then use your wonky pics as a banner which will surely attract members!

42Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 12:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I used to have a great laugh on here, but lately its become an arena whereby 3 or 4 people start brow beating anyone who who has a comment or view that differs, even slightly, from their own.

I would expect things to brighten up once the election is over, but not by much, as then we we will have the rants about Brexit to listen to.

If it wasn't for Nat and Bonce this site would be grind to a halt.

43Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 12:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

In days of old, it used to be  that two topics would never be discussed on a casual basis, and that was money and politics. With the advent of social media, anything and everything is commented on, and not always for the good.

44Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 12:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a forum so discussion, banter and some aggro should be expected, but i think we've all been guilty (me included) of going overboard at times and upsetting regular posters and putting off the lurkers feeling like they can post.

In my opinion the site hasn't gone to the dogs, yes it's quieter than this time last year but it's far from finished, we all need to make more effort to post regularly and keep things ticking over without starting World War 3 every 5 minutes.

If this site went tits up i don't know what i would do, little Norpig wouldn't be able to cope with it.

45Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 12:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

When it comes to little Norpig, you'll just have to get a grip !  Very Happy

We haven't gone to the dogs, as you say, and there are enough interesting people, views, and comments, that I'm sure we'll carry on for some time, (hopefully).  :good:

46Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 13:37

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I always thought Norpig was a wanker!!!!

47Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 14:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:I always thought Norpig was a wanker!!!!
I love you too cajun  ::FU::

48Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 14:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll all buck up as we head toward the start of the season. 
I don't know why Nat got all upset about my slippers. I've had trouble before,when amazon sent me two left footed jobs,and let's not forget,slippers are very important at my time of life.
I'd be very interested in hearing about everyone else's slippers. If you wear them of course.
I'll see if KP can start a slippers 'sticky'.
Have I mentioned my nose and ear hair trimmer......?

49Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 14:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:We'll all buck up as we head toward the start of the season. 
I don't know why Nat got all upset about my slippers. I've had trouble before,when amazon sent me two left footed jobs,and let's not forget,slippers are very important at my time of life.
I'd be very interested in hearing about everyone else's slippers. If you wear them of course.
I'll see if KP can start a slippers 'sticky'.
Have I mentioned my nose and ear hair trimmer......?
She's probably upset as she knows you would have bought a pair of these...

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 9k=

Very Happy

50Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 14:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Smart KP. Nat probably wears these.
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 3 41yKpTAwumL._SX355_

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next