Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morecambe v Bolton

+14
inf
Mallorca Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
Lofty_Love
chipbutty
bwfc71
terenceanne
Reebok_Rebel
largehat
rammywhite
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 21:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Full time 2-0

Indeed. Now you can start flicking your bean, Natasha.

Wow, we are brilliant! I reckon we can win the league now. Come on you whites!

42Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 21:44

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

Nice to get a win...will hopefully lead to more. Do think/hope we will win the championship though...maybe it's more heart than brain, but we should be at least challenging. Especially after tonight's result Wink

43Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 21:51

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

I want to marry you on the pitch at half time the game after we have wrapped the Championship title up.

44Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 21:53

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Of course we will win, Ngog is on fire!

45Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 21:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

I want to marry you on the pitch at half time the game after we have wrapped the Championship title up.

Shocked

46Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 21:55

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

Shocked

I'm hoping it will be legal by then. If not, a civil partnership.

47Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 21:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ignore Hipster, he's jealous.

48Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 21:56

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

She's gonna marry The Rock. I'm invited to the wedding already.

49Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 21:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

You're a lesbian?

I now understand why you're so angry all the time.

50Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 22:01

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

You're a lesbian?

I now understand why you're so angry all the time.

Let me worry about the finer details. You just save yourself for the big day. By my calculations, it'll be 1st April v Middlesbrough. I am whisking you off to a rather lovely Manhattan hotel I happen to know about that night.

51Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 22:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

Let me worry about the finer details. You just save yourself for the big day. By my calculations, it'll be 1st April v Middlesbrough. I am whisking you off to a rather lovely Manhattan hotel I happen to know about that night.

I think it's quite fitting that my 3296th post that takes me to the top of the posting league table should be to accept your offer of marriage.

52Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 22:08

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

I think it's quite fitting that my 3296th post that takes me to the top of the posting league table should be to accept your offer of marriage.

lol!

Reebok Trotter will be gutted. He wanted to be the first to post 3,296 messages.

53Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 22:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
Reebok Trotter will be gutted. He wanted to be the first to post 3,296 messages.

Yes, I do seem to have taken advantage of his arrest for exposing himself at the Deli counter in Asda.

54Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 22:34

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Yes, I do seem to have taken advantage of his arrest for exposing himself at the Deli counter in Asda.

That's my Natasha.

55Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Wed Aug 01 2012, 23:41

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The first half was very enjoyable. They played some entertaining stuff, although they were all over the place defensively and Morecambe had hit the post twice and been denied one-on-one by Bogdan before half time. Andrews really impressed me, moving the ball about silkily in the middle of the park. Eagles was arguably the man of the match, always looking dangerous when he got the ball. N'Gog played the first 45 and did very well, linking up well with the midfield, keeping the ball well and his finish for the goal was excellent. Replacing him at half time with Kevin Davies was a big factor in the second half being sorer on the eyes. His first touch (a short range pass to a Morecambe player) took 10 minutes. His second finally arrived on 68 minutes. He was frustratingly slow and missed a sitter from a corner towards the end.
Wylde played the full 90 and was disappointing, being very quiet for large periods of the game, although he did show glimpses of technique early on in the game. Another player that played the full game was Pratley and he wasn't disappointing, but only in the sense that I wasn't expecting anything other than a poor display.
O'Halloran played the last half an hour and he was notably pacey and tricky. I'd like to see him given a few chances from the bench this season.

56Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Thu Aug 02 2012, 09:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

doffcocker wrote: N'Gog played the first 45 and did very well, linking up well with the midfield, keeping the ball well and his finish for the goal was excellent. Replacing him at half time with Kevin Davies was a big factor in the second half being sorer on the eyes. His first touch (a short range pass to a Morecambe player) took 10 minutes. His second finally arrived on 68 minutes. He was frustratingly slow and missed a sitter from a corner towards the end.

To think we could have sold Davies to Sunderland in January. Evil or Very Mad

Which also means Sordell might have got a chance to play.

57Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Thu Aug 02 2012, 09:40

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

so... we looked 'all over the place' defensively?

nice to see coyles making big improvements then... Rolling Eyes

we beat Morecambe 2 nil in a friendly... it does not detract from the fact we got embarrassed by a few scottish sunday league sides prior to this...

58Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Thu Aug 02 2012, 10:49

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Celebration time. I think this is the first win in about 9 games since Villa away. Magic.

59Morecambe v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Morecambe v Bolton Thu Aug 02 2012, 13:23

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That wasn't SKD in the second half ....it was one of the donkey's off Morecambe beach with SKD's shirt on .......Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum