Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 50]

641OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Sep 30 2020, 15:18

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Birmingham City v Everton womens football tonight on BBC 4. FA Cup semi-final at a quarter past seven. Unless theres something else on I missed, thats my telly for the night.
Sod subscription stuff, theres nowt wrang with Womens football.

Also on Iplayer and BBC Live Sport

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live-guide

642OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Oct 04 2020, 21:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some strange results today!

643OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Oct 08 2020, 17:02

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I am looking forward to the England Wales game tonight on free television. Apparently the Welsh have a man pulling a cart past houses from which they throw their Covid infected people onto and have sent them all to England for the game tonight.
They wont let English into their country because of Covid. Ladies need to wear a white doily around their heads and a bell bottom black skirt to pass the border checks. If the guard hands you your papers at the checkpoint and says " good luck ", make sure you answer in Welsh.

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 BxE9AuM

644OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Oct 08 2020, 18:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got a Welsh name, so I should be OK.

645OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Oct 08 2020, 18:08

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:I've got a Welsh name, so I should be OK.
If I have to be serious for a moment, I have nothing against the Welsh. Its a nicer place to live and Id live there at the drop of a hat.
I spent many family holidays there when I was young and each one was wonderful.

646OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Oct 11 2020, 17:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

England/Belgium HT. Watching England was reminiscent of watching BWFC yesterday - didn't even look like scoring before Henderson's dive.

Jammy win but it was against (most of the) world's top ranked team and we stifled the Belgian attack second half which was pretty good. 7 out of 10?

647OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Oct 14 2020, 16:30

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I am pondering whether to watch the Wales game tonight rather than England for a change. Would like to see crowds allowed back because they arent the same without.

648OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Oct 14 2020, 17:32

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Finland 0 Rep Ireland 0  so far.
Finland played 3 with 6 points, Rep Ireland played 3 with 2 points.

649OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Oct 16 2020, 00:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

England. Appalling.

650OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:50

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:England. Appalling.
Terrible team selection and fearful, negative tactics. Reminds me of...... ::seething2::

651OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Oct 17 2020, 14:14

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have enjoyed the Merseyside derby on the Radio. Everton has just equalised 2-2. Id rather listen to football on the Radio than watch on telly, its much more exciting. Radio is unobtrusive, also, and you can get things done while its on. Bliss.

652OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Oct 17 2020, 14:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:I have enjoyed the Merseyside derby on the Radio. Everton has just equalised 2-2. Id rather listen to football on the Radio than watch on telly, its much more exciting. Radio is unobtrusive, also, and you can get things done while its on. Bliss.
Watched the 2nd half, was a good game

653OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Oct 17 2020, 14:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't think the third Liverpool goal was offside. VAR is killing the game.

654OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Oct 17 2020, 14:34

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Don't think the third Liverpool goal was offside. VAR is killing the game.
Very Happy There had been a sending off just before this. I couldnt believe ( some excitement ) when it was announced  a while after the 3-2 goal when they suddenly said they were checking for offside. Then there were individual screams of joy ( could hear them over the fake crowd noises )when it was announced it had been disallowed. Very Happy

655OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Oct 17 2020, 14:37

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Watched the 2nd half, was a good game
Was it offside?

656OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Nov 08 2020, 12:49

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wigan v Chorley match is live on BBC Sport online.
There are cardboard cutoutseating pies in the crowd.
It hasnt clashed with Turandot.

657OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Nov 08 2020, 13:30

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BBC 2 has some great around the grounds FA Cup live coverage at the moment.

658OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Nov 08 2020, 14:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good comeback from Chorley.

659OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Nov 08 2020, 14:42

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Extra Time, enjoying this.

660OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 33 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Nov 08 2020, 14:48

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Chorley take the lead. Well done, well taken chance. Wigan on ten men.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum