Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 50]

821OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 07 2022, 12:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It was always going to be a risky appointment. The signing of Deli Ali should have raised alarm bells though, he would be the last player I'd want on my team facing a relegation battle.

I'd love to see them relegated, it's definitely overdue.

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Bolton-s-disallowed-goal-against-everton-in-1997-988737850
I'm with you on this and I'm still bitter about that game.

Great game last night. Superb start from Burnley but then I was fearing the worst after they gave away two soft penalties. Excellent second half performance and they exhibited the fight and steel that I think is missing from our team. Bit of quality too. Evatt should watch it.

Everton have Manure on Saturday and for once I'd like the scum to win. If Burnley beat Norwich on Sunday, they could be in the box seat and have an excellent chance of survival as Everton's remaining games are all against teams in the top ten apart from Watford.

822OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 07 2022, 12:22

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
I'm with you on this and I'm still bitter about that game.

Great game last night. Superb start from Burnley but then I was fearing the worst after they gave away two soft penalties. Excellent second half performance and they exhibited the fight and steel that I think is missing from our team. Bit of quality too. Evatt should watch it.

Everton have Manure on Saturday and for once I'd like the scum to win. If Burnley beat Norwich on Sunday, they could be in the box seat and have an excellent chance of survival as Everton's remaining games are all against teams in the top ten apart from Watford.
My fingers are well and truly crossed and like you I hope Manure beat them soundly.

823OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 07 2022, 12:36

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Whitesince63 wrote:
My fingers are well and truly crossed and like you I hope Manure beat them soundly.

No! No! No! A thousand times No!

They should bring back the stocks in the Town Hall Square for any Boltonian found guilty of supporting the Rags.

824OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 07 2022, 13:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:

No! No! No! A thousand times No!

They should bring back the stocks in the Town Hall Square for any Boltonian found guilty of supporting the Rags.
 At last something we agree on Bob Very Happy

825OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 07 2022, 13:17

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
I never thought you were all bad, Norpig.

826OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 07 2022, 13:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 200.gif?cid=a87a70e671n870mg535iojxtaf7xjrfmafv1g0oa6mp417sy&rid=200

827OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 07 2022, 13:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Norpig wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 200.gif?cid=a87a70e671n870mg535iojxtaf7xjrfmafv1g0oa6mp417sy&rid=200

828OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 07 2022, 14:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope they put 10 past Everton, I dislike Tranmere, Wigan and Blackburn far more than Utd.

829OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 07 2022, 14:33

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I hope they put 10 past Everton, I dislike Tranmere, Wigan and Blackburn far more than Utd.

That's three for the stocks then.

830OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Apr 10 2022, 10:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

City v Liverpool today, and I can't call it. I have though, had a speculative fiver on Salah to score at least 2 goals.
Neither of them will be parking the bus, and I can't wait.

831OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Apr 10 2022, 11:04

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:City v Liverpool today, and I can't call it. I have though, had a speculative fiver on Salah to score at least 2 goals.
Neither of them will be parking the bus, and I can't wait.

Moneybags Mancs v Moneybags Scouse.

Yeah I know they are two good teams and thankfully its not the Rags but its Norwich v Burnley that interests me.

Always had a soft spot for the Canaries after they thrashed the Rags 3-0 in the FA Cup Round 3 in 1959. Iirc Norwich were in Division 3 at the time and got to the semi-final before going out, after a replay, to losing finalists Luton.

Division 2 Forest won the Cup despite losing Roy Dwight, Elton John's uncle, who broke his leg not long after scoring in the first half. No subs in those days. Forest had knocked out the Wanderers in Round 6 when the Whites had looked like they might win the FA Cup two years in a row.

832OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Apr 12 2022, 21:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watching Real Madrid v Chelsea. So much quality and a helluva game. 10 mins left and it's 4 - 4 on aggregate.Marcos Alonso had a cracker ruled out for a marginal handball decision. Modric is still a class above and his pass for Real's equaliser was a joy to behold.

833OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Apr 12 2022, 22:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Just watching Real Madrid v Chelsea. So much quality and a helluva game. 10 mins left and it's 4 - 4 on aggregate.Marcos Alonso had a cracker ruled out for a marginal handball decision. Modric is still a class above and his pass for Real's equaliser was a joy to behold.
Some game this. Could still go either way.

834OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 13 2022, 22:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched City at Atletico, and I have to say, thank god the Spaniards went out. Disgusting behaviour from their players and staff.

835OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 14 2022, 01:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just watched City at Atletico, and I have to say, thank god the Spaniards went out. Disgusting behaviour from their players and staff.
Sounds like I dodged a bullet missing this one mate. I was forced to help the missus rehabilitate her broken leg by accompanying her on a short walk. Fortunately she can only just make it to the pub and back.

836OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 14 2022, 08:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Same here Boncey, the beautiful game got very ugly last night! Simeone and his team are extremely cynical and nasty. The tackle on Foden near the end was appalling and the goings on afterwards even worse.

I hope Simeone never comes to manage in this country.

837OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 14 2022, 11:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Made me laugh though, watching City use some of Atletico's shithousery tactics against them. Foden rolling back on to the pitch was hilarious.

838OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 14 2022, 12:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Same here Boncey, the beautiful game got very ugly last night! Simeone and his team are extremely cynical and nasty. The tackle on Foden near the end was appalling and the goings on afterwards even worse.

I hope Simeone never comes to manage in this country.
He heh...

839OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Apr 15 2022, 11:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

840OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 42 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Apr 15 2022, 12:39

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sean Dyche was on £2.5million p.a. according to this:

https://www.totalsportal.com/money/premier-league-managers-salary/

Half as much as Frank Lampard?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum