Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+32
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
Bolton Rebirth
gloswhite
y2johnny
boltonbonce
Growler
Bread2.0
DEANO82
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Maurice Greene
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Keegan
karlypants
rammywhite
bryan458
wessy
Cajunboy
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
observer
Fabians Right Peg
MartinBWFC
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 50]

681Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 15:08

Norpig wrote:Instead of just writing bollocks why not tell us the source if you're ITK.

Because he keeps getting nibbles of puppies like you.

682Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 15:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Parky has got the go ahead but his job is on the line as the new investors aren't so sure. Expect them to be announced Friday. Their aim is promotion in 2 years
Still doesn't make sense. If Parky's job isn't secure I would have thought that's even more reason not to let him start signing contracts.

Delighted if there's any truth in this though.

Of course it makes sense.

Until any new owners come on board, the club is owned by Anderson and he picks the manager.

Even if a deal is agreed to buy the club off Anderson today, it will still take time (approximately 3 months or so apparently) for required checks between the respective owner, purchaser and EFL to be done and signed off.

By then the season would be underway and we would have had to acquire players to form a squad, get used to each other and play competitive warm up games etc.

Somebody has to 'manage' all this in order to have a team for the new season - but the club sale could fall through or be blocked at any time - so obviously it is up to Anderson to keep the wheels turning and why would he want to change his manager who has delivered all that is required of him over the last two season?

Maybe however the potential new owner (or one of his nominees) could join the board and provide 'investment' to buy better players than those we would without the investment - but it is a risk for them if the sale does not go through for any reason.

But there is no obvious benefit for Anderson to replace Parkinson in advance of the club being sold which may (or may not) happen in three months time.

683Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 15:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Delighted if there's any truth in this though.

Is this your first day on Nuts?

Very Happy

684Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 16:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Norpig wrote:Instead of just writing bollocks why not tell us the source if you're ITK.

I'm well aware of Boggers talking bollocks and don't need a reminder from you thanks you bellend. Nice editing of my original quote by the way just so you could get a dig in.

685Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 16:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:

I'm well aware of Boggers talking bollocks and don't need a reminder from you thanks you bellend. Nice editing of my original quote by the way just so you could get a dig in.

:clap: Very Happy

Now awaiting the usual climb out post off him! Laughing

686Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 16:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Climb out KP.

687Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 16:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Climb out KP.

Knew you would say it! Wink

688Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 17:07

Norpig wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:

Where’s the dig? Just giving you the facts, you keep biting.

689Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 17:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Norpig wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:

It’s funny how other members feel the same way about you.

Maybe I should post the PM’s you sent me for everyone else to have a good laugh at like I did.

Hmm...Then again I wouldn’t want to embarrass you. Laughing

690Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 17:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come along now boys. It's the close season,the sun is shining,and I've got a nice tin of pears cooling in the fridge.
We can bicker to our hearts content come the new season,but for now,it's relax in yer slacks time.
Pour yourselves a cold one.

691Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 17:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:It’s funny how other members feel the same way about you.

Maybe I should post the PM’s you sent me for everyone else to have a good laugh at like I did.

A new low on Nuts, mods threatening to reveal private conversations to further their agenda against one poster.

692Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 17:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:It’s funny how other members feel the same way about you.

A new low on Nuts, mods threatening to reveal private conversations to further their agenda against one poster.

It would never be as low as you on Cedric would it. Very Happy

693Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 17:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Come along now boys. It's the close season,the sun is shining,and I've got a nice tin of pears cooling in the fridge.
We can bicker to our hearts content come the new season,but for now,it's relax in yer slacks time.
Pour yourselves a cold one.

What’s the plan with the pears?

Bit of vanilla ice cream on them?

694Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 18:19

T.R.O.Y wrote:
I wont do this on the forum, but banning me because you dont like me is a joke Karly. I take all of your abuse whenever you address me with little returned. Dont be doing that again.

Karly:
Who the hell do you think you are?

I gave you a 24 hour ban because you obviously needed it and deserved it and simply not because I don’t like you!

Stop trying to piss everyone off and antagonising people and it won’t happen again.

You clearly know what you are doing.

Here’s what was said, don’t know why you think I wouldn’t want to post it.

695Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 18:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Then Troy Wrote:

The answer you’re looking for (but too proud to say) is that i crossed no line, you should apologise - but we both know you won’t.

Don't do it again.

Laughing

696Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 18:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not your finest moment KP.

697Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 18:28

karlypants wrote:Then Troy Wrote:

The answer you’re looking for (but too proud to say) is that i crossed no line, you should apologise - but we both know you won’t.

Don't do it again.

Laughing

Sorry, why do you think this is embarrassing for me? You banned me for making a joke about Sluffy it was hardly offensive.

698Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 18:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anyway back to the thread -

Tweet from Iles -

Link to Nottingham Forest's Eric Lichaj checks out. Solid player. But #BWFC nowhere near making an offer.

(As an aside the immature youth who got involved with me the other day when I was trying to promote Natasha's BEL Special tweeted Iles about his above tweet and his 'introduction on his twitter account is that of a writer for LoV and demanding that the Andersons leave the club!.

Proves my view of him was bang on then!

(TJ14Wanderer - I'm not sure if the 14 refers to his mental age or IQ?).

699Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 18:54

Wouldn’t be thrilled about Lichaj never rated him at Villa and not the upgrade we need.

700Transfer rumours ! - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed May 23 2018, 19:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Norpig wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum