Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+32
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
Bolton Rebirth
gloswhite
y2johnny
boltonbonce
Growler
Bread2.0
DEANO82
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Maurice Greene
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Keegan
karlypants
rammywhite
bryan458
wessy
Cajunboy
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
observer
Fabians Right Peg
MartinBWFC
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 50]

921Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 11:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I really hope it gets better than this.

The squad is already better than it was last season so keep your negative shite between you and your armchair.

You're like those gobshites on Twitter who are going mental because we haven't signed Ronaldo & Kane.

922Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 11:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure the squad is better than last years? Most of the ones who left i had no issue with apart from Morais and Henry but we have only signed 3 replacements for the senior squad so far so lots of gaps still there.

923Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 12:21

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's not even the end of June and everybodies getting a bit nervy, players have been away, and most of our signings have come under the radar (even Boggers radar) so that suggests KA is doing his business on the quiet.

924Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 12:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Not sure the squad is better than last years? Most of the ones who left i had no issue with apart from Morais and Henry but we have only signed 3 replacements for the senior squad so far so lots of gaps still there.

We have a creative midfielder. We have a striker with a decent scoring record. We have a holding midfielder who isn't 58.

And it's only fucking June! This is going way better than the last few Summers so why anyone is getting their knickers in a twist is beyond me.

925Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 12:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like getting my knickers in a twist, it's the only way to wear them  Razz

926Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 12:27

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:It's not even the end of June and everybodies getting a bit nervy, players have been away, and most of our signings have come under the radar (even Boggers radar) so that suggests KA is doing his business on the quiet.
Let's hope KA keeps the poachers away, and stays under the radar, and then finds a gem or two for us.  Can't start much worse than last season, and KA has shown he can survive (albeit barely) on a very tight budget.  With creditors still to be paid off, we should be thankful to balance the books and survive again.  If KA does perform magic and finds an investor, maybe we can set our vision on finishing higher in the table... but one step at a time.  Last season's goal was met... survival.  Other than Amos, our weekly salaries have gone down dramatically.  Our debts have diminished, but still have to be paid off.  Hopefully KA will spend wisely and cut  the debt yet again.

927Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 12:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Martin you are a grade A 'fanny'.

EDITED - Sorry but things are starting to get a bit out of hand with one or two people occasionally on here.

For the record I've already received a personal message from someone recently saying they refuse to post because of the abuse they have received on here.

We are a small site and depend on a critical mass of people to post regularly if Nuts is to keep alive and people want to keep coming back to it and enjoy the laughs, otherwise we will just end up another 'dead' site such as The Wanderer, Burnden Aces, Bolton Banter, The Mavies site, Bolton Mad, JA606, etc, etc.

We are all grown up on here and know exactly what we are posting, so ask yourself the question if Nuts does go the way of most of the other BWFC forums, then where else is left for you to clown about and fritter away your time?

Please let's stop this grossly over the top (and unwarranted abuse) from now on.

Thank you.

Sluffy

928Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 13:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How do you know it was Martin that complained to Sluffy? Can't see it myself.

929Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 13:55

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Martin you are a grade A 'fanny'.

EDITED - Sorry but things are starting to get a bit out of hand with one or two people occasionally on here.

For the record I've already received a personal message from someone recently saying they refuse to post because of the abuse they have received on here.

We are a small site and depend on a critical mass of people to post regularly if Nuts is to keep alive and people want to keep coming back to it and enjoy the laughs, otherwise we will just end up another 'dead' site such as The Wanderer, Burnden Aces, Bolton Banter, The Mavies site, Bolton Mad, JA606, etc, etc.

We are all grown up on here and know exactly what we are posting, so ask yourself the question if Nuts does go the way of most of the other BWFC forums, then where else is left for you to clown about and fritter away your time?

Please let's stop this grossly over the top (and unwarranted abuse) from now on.

Thank you.

Sluffy
WTF are you going on about you adolescent prick?

930Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 13:56

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:How do you know it was Martin that complained to Sluffy? Can't see it myself.
Most certainly not me.

931Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 14:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Christ.

932Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 14:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Edit my post one more time I dare you

933Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 14:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't remember any victims of bullery, other than myself. And I wouldn't go running to sluffy.

I think this is made up.

934Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 14:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Definitely made up. Sluffy has got a weird thing for me

935Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 14:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So supposing we do get some serious investment - what will we do with the signings already made? Just pay them to sit on the bench? Either this is misjudged bet-hedging or there is no prospect of investment IMO. Surely every cheap signing already made would be a deterrent to a serious investor...

936Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 14:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:So supposing we do get some serious investment - what will we do with the signings already made? Just pay them to sit on the bench? Either this is misjudged bet-hedging or there is no prospect of investment IMO. Surely every cheap signing already made would be a deterrent to a serious investor...

You're right, we should borrow £300m and sign Harry Kane just in case someone wants to invest.

937Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 15:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's hot boys. Time for a cooler.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

938Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 19:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems that we've got another player incoming.

Lee Anderson posted up about 45 minutes a go a string of emojo's (or whatever they are called) when a signing is imminent.

His twitter followers have gone mental.

I don't get it myself, of course I do love to get to hear the news and I don't blame Lee for teasing but grown men acting like children trying to out do themselves posting up a (not funny at all really) gif thingy - for God sake why?

Anyway as long as they think they are being clever I suppose?

939Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 19:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

McGoldrick

940Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 19:50

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Charlie Wyke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum