Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+32
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
Bolton Rebirth
gloswhite
y2johnny
boltonbonce
Growler
Bread2.0
DEANO82
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Maurice Greene
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Keegan
karlypants
rammywhite
bryan458
wessy
Cajunboy
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
observer
Fabians Right Peg
MartinBWFC
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 50]

941Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 19:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweet from Lee -

DONT WANT YOU waiting up all night . It’ll be tomorrow

942Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:10

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:McGoldrick
Hopefully

943Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Phil foden loan.

944Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's Victor. Boggers has come good.

945Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:44

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:Seems that we've got another player incoming.

Lee Anderson posted up about 45 minutes a go a string of emojo's (or whatever they are called) when a signing is imminent.

His twitter followers have gone mental.

I don't get it myself, of course I do love to get to hear the news and I don't blame Lee for teasing but grown men acting like children trying to out do themselves posting up a (not funny at all really)  gif thingy - for God sake why?

Anyway as long as they think they are being clever I suppose?

I can't see the tweet because he has blocked me. Only ever commented on one of his tweets and it wasn't offensive in the slightest. In fact I thought it was quite a good joke. No sense of humour some people.

946Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Seems that we've got another player incoming.

Lee Anderson posted up about 45 minutes a go a string of emojo's (or whatever they are called) when a signing is imminent.

His twitter followers have gone mental.

I don't get it myself, of course I do love to get to hear the news and I don't blame Lee for teasing but grown men acting like children trying to out do themselves posting up a (not funny at all really)  gif thingy - for God sake why?

Anyway as long as they think they are being clever I suppose?

I can't see the tweet because he has blocked me. Only ever commented on one of his tweets and it wasn't offensive in the slightest. In fact I thought it was quite a good joke. No sense of humour some people.

He’s pretty weird tbf.

947Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's Victor. Boggers has come good.

Best till last.

948Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:52

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:Phil foden loan.
It's not. Guardiola has already said he's staying at the Etihad

949Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

Anelka said he was staying at Bolton, two weeks later he’s a Chelsea player.

950Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 20:57

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

And............

951Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 21:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

And............

I thought the point was clear........

952Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 21:07

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

And............

I thought the point was clear........
Not really clear at all. Anelka was a greedy liar looking out for his own interests. Guardiola manages one of the best teams in Europe. He's not going to invent stuff like this. Sheffield United last week tried to borrow Foden and Guardiola said clearly that he was staying to develop as a player at the Etihad

953Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 21:09

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:Not really clear at all. Anelka was a greedy liar looking out for his own interests. Guardiola manages one of the best teams in Europe. He's not going to invent stuff like this. Sheffield United last week tried to borrow Foden and Guardiola said clearly that he was staying to develop as a player at the Etihad
No good stating facts rammy, Boggers has never been wrong Very Happy Shocked ::bellend::

954Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 21:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
rammywhite wrote:Not really clear at all. Anelka was a greedy liar looking out for his own interests. Guardiola manages one of the best teams in Europe. He's not going to invent stuff like this. Sheffield United last week tried to borrow Foden and Guardiola said clearly that he was staying to develop as a player at the Etihad
No good stating facts rammy, Boggers has never been wrong Very Happy Shocked ::bellend::

'Fanny'.

EDITED

After asking Mr Boggers nicely earlier on, he will now be taking the rest of the day off.

This over the top and totally unwarranted abuse IS hurting the site.

When will some people actually grasp that?

People just get sick and tired of it after so long, it just isn't funny anymore.

Nuts is for ALL of us to enjoy not a plaything for one person to do as he likes and sod the rest of us.

955Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 21:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

“There’s a fair bit going on, this announcement could be more than just a new player arrival”

Nixon

956Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 21:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ohhh sounds interesting

957Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 27 2018, 23:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:“There’s a fair bit going on, this announcement could be more than just a new player arrival”

Nixon

Lee saying different!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

958Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 28 2018, 11:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:“There’s a fair bit going on, this announcement could be more than just a new player arrival”

Nixon

Lee saying different!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So LA is implying that Donaldson was the big news?

959Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 28 2018, 11:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There’s another signing going to be announced today

960Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 28 2018, 11:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I won't believe anything until I hear it from Boggers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum