Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barnsley 2-2 Bolton

+16
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Sluffy
Jack Russell
wessy
DEANO82
rammywhite
okocha
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
observer
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:14 pm

Had it been most other posters this wouldn’t be an issue IMO.

82Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:16 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't LT put a FB stream up for the Leeds game? Or has my mind gone?

83Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:18 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So wanderlust is being abused for not passing on a stream that he did pass on?

Mods need to get a grip. KP needs to climb out. This sluffy/KP tag-team against posters they don't like is becoming old.

84Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:20 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:So wanderlust is being abused for not passing on a stream that he did pass on?

Mods need to get a grip. KP needs to climb out. This sluffy/KP tag-team against posters you don't like is becoming old.
There is no Sluffy/KP tag team love and he isn’t exactly being abused is he!

Last edited by karlypants on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

85Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Had it been most other posters this wouldn’t be an issue IMO.

I very much doubt any other regular Nut poster would have kept it to themselves for an hour or so - whilst posting regularly in the Chatbox during all that time.

Christ we would all have been watching it if we had known - and even more to the point we would even have tried to put it up on Radio Nuts for those who don't bother with Facebook to watch too.

86Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:22 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:So wanderlust is being abused for not passing on a stream that he did pass on?

Mods need to get a grip. KP needs to climb out. This sluffy/KP tag-team against posters you don't like is becoming old.
There is no Sluffy/KP rag team love and he isn’t exactly being abused is he!
A rag team? Do you mean like Steptoe and son?

87Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:24 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

There is no Sluffy/KP rag team love and he isn’t exactly being abused is he!
A rag team? Do you mean like Steptoe and son?
Has been edited. Very Happy

88Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Didn't LT put a FB stream up for the Leeds game? Or has my mind gone?

He did but that was done from a twitter feed he found.

LT went well out of his way to give us the chance to be able to stream the game on Radio Nuts - and we certainly would have attempted to do the same for the Barnsley match if Wanderlust had bothered to tell us about the Facebook stream to this match.

We all would have liked to watch it I'm sure - but Wanderlust didn't bother to share with us and obviously kept it to himself until the last 20 minutes of the game - which would have been to late by then to stream it on Nuts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

89Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Going back to the debate on Parky’s sub. Granted I haven’t seen the game, but you can’t argue with it for me. The goal was exactly the type that dervite’s presence was intended to mitigate. I read (correct me if I’m wrong) that morais came off when we conceded a free kick, from which we conceded the corner we scored from. So for anyone to say Parky’s sub cost us the win makes no sense? 

If that was the case of course.

90Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:So for anyone to say Parky’s sub cost us the win makes no sense? 

If that was the case of course.

Of course it makes sense. If he hadn't made the sub we'd have been less likely to concede. Morais would have cleared it off the line.

91Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:29 pm

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If Wanderlust had given you the link in the 1st half I'm sure you would have all turned off at half time and found something better to do.

92Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:31 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KP has suggested he might be swanning off to support Chorley. Glory hunter.

93Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:35 pm

boltonbonce wrote:KP has suggested he might be swanning off to support Chorley. Glory hunter.

Assuming that means Sluffy is a Chorley fan then?

94Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:36 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:KP has suggested he might be swanning off to support Chorley. Glory hunter.
Very Happy

95Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:50 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chorley rejected him.

96Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:55 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Chorley rejected him.
Looks like Magoo got knocked back too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

97Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:07 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the interest of balance vis a vis #linkgate I'll PM Manda and abuse her for not sharing the FB link on the Chatbox.

Hang on - how come dickhead hasn't mentioned Manda in his diatribe? 

Think we all know the answer to that.

98Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:34 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Just seen it in the archive of the chatbox.

[16:36:22 14/04/2018]wanderlust : Watching the live stream on FB?

You could have put the word video in that to make it a little clearer what you meant as no one responded.

Sorry mate. Thought the words "live stream" might have done it.

TBF "watching" was also a bit of a clue.

99Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:30 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:In the interest of balance vis a vis #linkgate I'll PM Manda and abuse her for not sharing the FB link on the Chatbox.

Hang on - how come dickhead hasn't mentioned Manda in his diatribe? 

Think we all know the answer to that.

He's calling you a dickhead mate!

T.R.O.Y wrote:Shame Lust didn’t share the knowledge more openly, certainly a game most would like to have watched.

If however he's meaning me, then I've already covered it here -

Sluffy wrote:I very much doubt any other regular Nut poster would have kept it to themselves for an hour or so - whilst posting regularly in the Chatbox during all that time.

Christ we would all have been watching it if we had known - and even more to the point we would even have tried to put it up on Radio Nuts for those who don't bother with Facebook to watch too.

Apart from one single post yesterday Manda hasn't posted in the last 6 months (31st October 2017 being her previous post) and therefore would not have been aware if people here on Nuts watched games on the Facebook link, or not.

You on the other hand knew full well we knew nothing at all about it!

Clearly just as long as you were ok you couldn't give a fuck about the rest of us.

(Even those people on here who often post in support of you too!).  

Rolling Eyes

100Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:28 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:i was on the chatbox and saw Lusty's comment, if people wanted the link then ask for it! Bit too much Lusty bashing on here at the moment in my opinion.

You're missing the point pig.

How does Karly, or anyone else, even know to ask for a link to something they didn't even knows existed at the time?

And when someone did suspect Wanderlust WAS watching a link and asked him - he didn't even bother to reply!

I know you are sticking up for Wanderlust but people aren't mind readers and be honest, how hard would it have been for him to mention there was a stream going at least an hour before he did eventually did so?

I'm sure you would have done it, I've certainly posted links to streams up several times in the past and Karly does it all the time!
My point is Sluffy,that you jump on anything Lusty says on any topic and automatically accuse of him making stuff up and of talking rubbish.
I get that you two have different opinions on a lot of things but this constant baiting of Lusty gets on my nerves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum