Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man?

+13
gloswhite
bwfc71
BWFCinPhila
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
The Miserable One
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Thu Jan 19 2012, 22:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You know you are getting old when your idea of a hot, flaming desire is a barbecued fillet steak.

22When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 00:15

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

This thread has made me laugh out loud.
I probably qualify as a DOM - this PYT was working temporarily in my office a few years ago and I said "Hi, girl - are you ok?"

She replied, "Yes, Sir."
I wasn't even her Supervisor or anything, so I took the hint.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 00:39

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

An old man walks into a whorehouse and asks for a hooker who has VD.None of them have VD,though(surprisingly),so one girl says"well,i'll just tell him i have it,it doesn't matter".So after they finish their business,she tells the old man"by the way,i don't really have VD".The old man looks over at her and says,"You do now!"

24When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 02:50

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

You know you've become a dirty old man, when you forget to wash on Saturday and can smell your balls on Sunday.

25When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 10:13

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Shit I really cannot comment on this as the woman I am with is 17 years younger than me! So I presume that either makes me very lucky or a really dirty old man!

26When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 11:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very lucky. Smile

27When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 13:04

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Keegan wrote:This thread has made me laugh out loud.
I probably qualify as a DOM - this PYT was working temporarily in my office a few years ago and I said "Hi, girl - are you ok?"

She replied, "Yes, Sir."
I wasn't even her Supervisor or anything, so I took the hint.

Me too. Proper funny stuff especially from RT.

But you are right. A 15 year old lad called me sir at the weekend. I didn't know whether to strangle him or take it as a compliment. In the end I just kicked him in the balls.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

28When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 13:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Very lucky. Smile

You do realise BWFC71 is 29 years old.

29When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 13:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm 61 on the outside, but only 16 on the inside. Unfortunately, the ladies only see the outside, which is just as well, as thinking something, and managing it are two completely different things ! Anyway,what the hell ! It doesn't stop me appreciating a pretty girl.

30When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 13:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Forgot to mention, (another problem you get when you're past 40). The DOM bit comes when you get the two mixed up and you behave like a 16-year-old, which you obviously are not. I tell everyone I'm only 20, but I had a very big paper round, other times I don't give a damn.

While I'm at it, I haven't had such a good laugh from a message board as I have with this one. Keep it coming ! Very Happy

31When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 14:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Oops! I thought he was about forty!

32When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 18:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm the same age as RT and I do go to the gym and have a buff bod complete with 8 pack. However if I miss a week I put on half a stone no problem and then have to work my nads off to get it back.

I think that you're a dirty old man if you think dirty thoughts i.e. abusive, inconsiderate or manipulative thoughts whereas age shouldn't be a factor in relationships.

If you meet someone you like, and they like you, and (this is the tricky part) there are no circumstances that would doom the relationship to failure before it begins then there is no reason why you shouldn't get together.

I've had a few relationships in the past with women half my age and they were great - but two in particular put me off seeing young women: in both cases they wanted to have kids with me and having already got kids and not wanting to commit to child-rearing all over again I ended up dumping them (regretfully). Plus I've had the snip so it would've meant surgery and prayer in equal amounts!

So I reckon you're a dirty old man if you think about younger women purely in the context of bonking their brains out, but if you're serious about the woman and everything else is in order that just seems normal to me.

33When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 18:40

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You Dirty old man

34When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 19:10

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

wanderlust wrote:... you're a dirty old man if you think about younger women purely in the context of bonking their brains out...

I give up - I'm a DOM.

What a Face

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

35When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 19:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't be arsed with the gym. I went to see my doctor about getting some exercise and he told me that if I ever felt the need for exercise then I should immediately go and lie down until the feeling passes.

36When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 21:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

One person's dirty old manh is anothers sugar daddy ! The only difference is money, (I'm saving as hard as I can) Smile

37When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 21:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:One person's dirty old manh is anothers sugar daddy ! The only difference is money, (I'm saving as hard as I can) Smile

Bang on the money!

38When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 21:21

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I thought that was prostitution !

39When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 20 2012, 22:52

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Remember when i was younger,seeing this bloke hanging around schools, ugly looking cunt, with his hand in his pocket trying to catch a mouse.

Could never understand why he was allowed to do it.

40When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 08:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Oops! I thought he was about forty!

Thanks for the compliment Tash - you are back on the Christmas Card list, but yes, RT, I am the big 4-0.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum