Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man?

+13
gloswhite
bwfc71
BWFCinPhila
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
The Miserable One
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 09:04

bwfc71 wrote:Thanks for the compliment Tash - you are back on the Christmas Card list, but yes, RT, I am the big 4-0.

So are you going to share with the board how to pull a younger woman? I have a pen and paper ready...

42When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 10:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha, you're a young , attractive lady, maybe you can bring this rabble into line, and give us all some hope for how we should behave when we should know better Maybe I could help by describing my wonderfully attractive traits: Young(ish) smart(ish), witty, (once, last year), fit (I lie), sense of humour, (only thing I have left that works) geek

Even having a Jag doesn't work, it only attracts the older lady who like the comfy seats ! (and the missus gets pee'd off having to sit in the back) Wink

43When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 11:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Natasha, you're a young , attractive lady, maybe you can bring this rabble into line, and give us all some hope for how we should behave when we should know better

I'm 32 now GW, hardly a young girl anymore.

What I will say is that any woman, no matter how old, wants men to look at her - even if she's 21 and hotter than Kelly Brook.

44When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 12:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still think of myself as I was 25 years ago. Then I look in the mirror and see an old bastard and I realise it's me.

45When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 13:33

bwfc71 wrote:Shit I really cannot comment on this as the woman I am with is 17 years younger than me! So I presume that either makes me very lucky or a really dirty old man!

Do you keep her locked in your basement? You strike me as the type.

46When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 13:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My wife is thirteen years younger than me and looks like a bloody schoolgirl,she answered the door to a man that had called earlier in the day when i answered and he said is your dad in!!!! i felt like shit.

47When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 13:38

Angry Dad wrote:My wife is thirteen years younger than me and looks like a bloody schoolgirl,she answered the door to a man that had called earlier in the day when i answered and he said is your dad in!!!! i felt like shit.

I don't know why, you should be chuffed!

48When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 13:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Passi wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:My wife is thirteen years younger than me and looks like a bloody schoolgirl,she answered the door to a man that had called earlier in the day when i answered and he said is your dad in!!!! i felt like shit.

Yeah i am really but she kept coming out with the daddy jokes for ages like am i a naughty girl daddy.

49When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 14:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Banks of the Croal wrote:Remember when i was younger,seeing this bloke hanging around schools, ugly looking cunt, with his hand in his pocket trying to catch a mouse.

Could never understand why he was allowed to do it.

RT has stopped doing it now,

50When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 14:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, Magoo took over in 1983.

51When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 14:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:Remember when i was younger,seeing this bloke hanging around schools, ugly looking cunt, with his hand in his pocket trying to catch a mouse.

Could never understand why he was allowed to do it.

RT has stopped doing it now,

Except in my case, back then I had a rat and not a mouse.

52When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 15:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't think I know anyone hotter than Kelly Brook, although I am conducting research into the matter.

53When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 20:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You know you are getting old when you look at a beautiful 19 year old girl and you find yourself thinking, ' I wonder what her mother looks like.'

54When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 21:20

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Can't say I've ever had that problem Very Happy

55When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 21:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's because I know I have no chance with the daughter!

56When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 21 2012, 21:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I know the feeling ! Very Happy

57When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sun Jan 22 2012, 01:28

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We are a bunch of sad old gits. I'm nearly as old as Natasha and it's starting to worry me. AAAHHHHHHH.

58When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sun Jan 22 2012, 05:09

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:
Passi wrote:

Yeah i am really but she kept coming out with the daddy jokes for ages like am i a naughty girl daddy.
That could be fun in the right context...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

59When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sun Jan 22 2012, 09:26

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Shit I really cannot comment on this as the woman I am with is 17 years younger than me! So I presume that either makes me very lucky or a really dirty old man!

Do you keep her locked in your basement? You strike me as the type.

Now thats where Dingles and Boltonians differ... Dingles are very deviant in ways like that and assume its normal practice whereas us Boltonians are actually civilised and realise that such a practice should only be left to deviant dingles, as its wrong on so many levels (just like dingles)

60When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sun Jan 22 2012, 09:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Passi wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Thanks for the compliment Tash - you are back on the Christmas Card list, but yes, RT, I am the big 4-0.

So are you going to share with the board how to pull a younger woman? I have a pen and paper ready...

Just kinda happened as we were friends first, friends for a couple of years to be exact.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum