Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man?

+13
gloswhite
bwfc71
BWFCinPhila
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
The Miserable One
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 22:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Do they accept cards at brothels?

82When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 27 2012, 11:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:I don't think I know anyone hotter than Kelly Brook, although I am conducting research into the matter.
I think she has huge size 9 feet a massive turn off.Size 5 is the max for me and 4 is perfect.

83When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 27 2012, 11:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:this thread scares me, i don't want to get old !
It beats dying young which is the only alternative.

84When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 27 2012, 11:16

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Angry Dad wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I don't think I know anyone hotter than Kelly Brook, although I am conducting research into the matter.
I think she has huge size 9 feet a massive turn off.Size 5 is the max for me and 4 is perfect.

Can't say my eyes really go to her feet when I look at her.

85When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 27 2012, 11:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Can't say my eyes really go to her feet when I look at her.
yeah but i do and id be thinking sideshow bob.

86When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 27 2012, 11:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My feet are size nine and I have never had a problem with them. I think Kelly Brook is gorgeous. You don't look at the mantelpiece when you are poking the fire.

87When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 27 2012, 12:09

Passi wrote:

So my question is this: am I a dirty old man?

Yes. Next question.

88When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 27 2012, 17:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:My feet are size nine and I have never had a problem with them. I think Kelly Brook is gorgeous. You don't look at the mantelpiece when you are poking the fire.
I do where else do you look unless you got eyes where your balls are!!!anyway who wants a woman with feet like a man Shocked

89When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 27 2012, 17:59

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If the woman is Kelly Brook, I do.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

90When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Fri Jan 27 2012, 22:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps Sir Nuts Dad is the most qualified to answer this question ?

91When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 28 2012, 17:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Jayne, is that really your picture? You are indeed aptly named Very Happy

92When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 28 2012, 17:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Jayne, is that really your picture? You are indeed aptly named Very Happy

I doubt it.

93When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sat Jan 28 2012, 17:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I doubt it too!

(and all I can see is a red cross in a small box!).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum