Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts Donation button here

+9
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
boltonbonce
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Nuts Donation button here Empty Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 12:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Please make any donations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Following our little consultation we are delighted to see that you Nutters do want to help us out on this season's unexpected admission costs and we have already received a donation (from Peter - thank you very much mate!).

I've started this thread and stickied it to help people who would like to voluntary contribute, find the link a bit more easily than trawling back and forth amongst our previous postings on other thread.

Please let us know your user name on the forum when you donate as we would like to acknowledge your generosity.

Our target over the course of the remainder of the season is around £100 give or take a bit depending on a few variables over that time.

Many thanks to you all.

2Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Due to my ongoing dispute with PayPal, I'm not able to use it. In fact,Johnny very kindly paid my World Cup sweepstake money for this very reason.
Unless there's another way, you'll have to get by without my megabucks. Very Happy

3Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

done  :good:

4Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Received, thanks!

5Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Due to my ongoing dispute with PayPal, I'm not able to use it. In fact,Johnny very kindly paid my World Cup sweepstake money for this very reason.
Unless there's another way, you'll have to get by without my megabucks. Very Happy

Don't worry Bonce and thanks for wanting to help out.

6Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:done  :good:

Thank you very much C.

7Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mrs Sluffy will be getting a slap up meal on Friday night that's for sure.

8Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Due to my ongoing dispute with PayPal, I'm not able to use it. In fact,Johnny very kindly paid my World Cup sweepstake money for this very reason.

Don't worry Bonce and thanks for wanting to help out.
Thanks. I've actually found I can live without PayPal. Google pay is just as handy for sending money to friends and family. It's such a silly dispute, but neither of us will budge.

9Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 13:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Mrs Sluffy will be getting a slap up meal on Friday night that's for sure.

Chippy takeaway it will be then.

We Bolton men know how to treat a lady!

(PS, your credit card donation to us under presumably your real name, Ivor Biggun as been refused for insufficient funds. Please try again. Thank you).

10Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 16:45

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cheers.

11Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 17:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Cheers.
. Received, thanks!

12Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 18:16

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What is the donation for?

13Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 18:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

DEANO82 wrote:What is the donation for?

If you give me a few moments I'll send you a copy of a pm that I've sent to someone else asking the same question.

14Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 18:20

Yes send the PM here too please.

15Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 18:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Yes send the PM here too please.

Will do.

16Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 19:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to say a big thanks to Johnny(again)for donating on my behalf. My standoff with PayPal has left me unable to use it, so I'm very grateful for Johnny's kind gesture. 
So if he'd kindly get back to posting on here regularly, I'm sure I, and the rest of you would be very happy.
cheers

17Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 19:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Received, thanks! Good ol' Johnny Very Happy

18Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 19:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I have to say a big thanks to Johnny(again)for donating on my behalf. My standoff with PayPal has left me unable to use it, so I'm very grateful for Johnny's kind gesture. 
So if he'd kindly get back to posting on here regularly, I'm sure I, and the rest of you would be very happy.
cheers

Agreed 100%

Well done Johnny and thank you.

19Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 20:18

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:I have to say a big thanks to Johnny(again)for donating on my behalf. My standoff with PayPal has left me unable to use it, so I'm very grateful for Johnny's kind gesture. 
cheers
:like:

20Nuts Donation button here Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Sun Sep 23 2018, 22:08

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The response has been phenomenal so far, thank you everybody!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum