Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts Donation button here

+9
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
boltonbonce
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Mon Sep 24 2018, 20:23

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Did you get enough?

22Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Mon Sep 24 2018, 20:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ve just topped it up the little what I think was needed so I believe we have so far yes.

Either way there is enough to be going on with. Smile

23Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Mon Sep 24 2018, 20:42

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:I’ve just topped it up the little what I think was needed so I believe we have so far yes.

Either way there is enough to be going on with. Smile
:like:

24Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Mon Sep 24 2018, 22:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

So far we've raised £70 thank you to all that have donated so far, or have said they would in the future if we needed more.

I'd really like to list the individuals but as I'm not sure some of them want to be put in the spotlight so I'll leave it for them to announce that they have contribute themselves on this thread, or not, which ever they prefer.

We've certainly got enough for now and will put out the begging bowl again if and when we run short.

Thank you once again for all that have contribute (and not forgetting the person who put his hand in his pocket and refused reimbursement for the first few trial periods that we made to prove to ourselves that we could make it work well enough for everybody to enjoy it).

We may moan and fight amongst ourselves regularly but when it comes down to it we stand together like a band of brothers when matters!

25Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Mon Sep 24 2018, 22:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:clap:

26Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 08:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

stop it, you're crying, i'm not crying  Crying or Very sad

27Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 09:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:stop it, you're crying, i'm not crying  Crying or Very sad

Wrong way around

28Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 09:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ve just donated a grand that should keep you ticking over

29Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 09:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:I’ve just donated a grand that should keep you ticking over

An amazing donation, thank you so much!!!

However we have no need of a piano so we've returned it to sender.

30Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 09:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I’ve just donated a grand that should keep you ticking over

An amazing donation, thank you so much!!!

However we have no need of a piano so we've returned it to sender.

lol!

31Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 09:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

OK, That's me. Much cheaper than driving up  Very Happy  (and I don't spend 5 - 6 hours travelling)

32Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 09:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Received, thanks!

33Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 10:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:stop it, you're crying, i'm not crying  Crying or Very sad

Wrong way around
 I was emotional, let me off for once  Very Happy

34Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 11:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dear me, you'd think you'd saved a litter of puppies from certain death.

Here's a totally legal way to watch BWFC - get off your fat arses and go to the game.

35Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 13:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Dear me, you'd think you'd saved a litter of puppies from certain death.

Here's a totally legal way to watch BWFC - get off your fat arses and go to the game.
I do but this is for the midweek away games mostly for me. I can't always get to midweek home games either because of no trains back to Manchester so it's worth me putting in a few quid.

36Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 13:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I can't always get to midweek home games either because of no trains back to Manchester so it's worth me putting in a few quid.

Shitfan.

37Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 13:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you going to give me a lift home then? No, thought not  ..dunno..

38Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 13:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Are you going to give me a lift home then? No, thought not  ..dunno..

Cant you get a taxi you tight arse?

Very Happy

39Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 13:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Dear me, you'd think you'd saved a litter of puppies from certain death.

Stop moaning Tash!

40Nuts Donation button here - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuts Donation button here Tue Sep 25 2018, 14:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:Are you going to give me a lift home then? No, thought not  ..dunno..

Cant you get a taxi you tight arse?

Very Happy
What? You're looking at £50 at least! I'm not that desperate to get to games anymore.
I normally don't have an issue as the bloke who sits behind me very kindly gives me a lift back to Salford Crescent so i can get a bus from there, but if he's away then i can't face getting buses back and not getting home till 1 in the morning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum