Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back into the relegation battle!

+5
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
Cajunboy
observer
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Back into the relegation battle! - Page 2 Empty Re: Back into the relegation battle! Mon Nov 05 2018, 10:08

Parky’s spoken quite openly about his policy to rotate - hence the changes. Personally I’d prefer to see a settler backline with the only changes being made in the attacking midfield positions depending on form/opposition.

Surprising to see so many calling for 352 on here, Parky largely gets criticised when he plays that.

If we’re honest I think it’s pretty obvious that tweaks to the system aren’t going to make much difference to results, it’s an overarching lack of quality that’s our problem.

22Back into the relegation battle! - Page 2 Empty Re: Back into the relegation battle! Mon Nov 05 2018, 12:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If results go against us this weekend we will be in the bottom three. I can't wait for Ken's comments on that.

The only fix that can be done is too be sold to the mysterious investors. And it might be too late even with that IMO. Of course a switch of manager might give us a survival boost in the short term.

23Back into the relegation battle! - Page 2 Empty Re: Back into the relegation battle! Mon Nov 05 2018, 15:07

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

terenceanne wrote:If results go against us this weekend we will be in the bottom three. I can't wait for Ken's comments on that.
It was a very committed display despite losing to a recent Premier League club with a  far bigger budget than us, and the attendance was very disappointing given the excellent £10 ticket offer.

24Back into the relegation battle! - Page 2 Empty Re: Back into the relegation battle! Mon Nov 05 2018, 15:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Psychic Growler  Very Happy

25Back into the relegation battle! - Page 2 Empty Re: Back into the relegation battle! Mon Nov 05 2018, 21:01

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Growler wrote:
terenceanne wrote:If results go against us this weekend we will be in the bottom three. I can't wait for Ken's comments on that.
It was a very committed display despite losing to a recent Premier League club with a  far bigger budget than us, and the attendance was very disappointing given the excellent £10 ticket offer.
I am not commenting on our commitment. Just stating a fact that we can easily be in the bottom three by next Saturday evening committed or not.

26Back into the relegation battle! - Page 2 Empty Re: Back into the relegation battle! Mon Nov 05 2018, 21:08

Laughing You are a bit dense Terrence.

27Back into the relegation battle! - Page 2 Empty Re: Back into the relegation battle! Tue Nov 06 2018, 20:07

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

T.R.O.Y wrote:Laughing You are a bit dense Terrence.
I beg to differ......I am a BWFC fan...therefore must be a thick as pig shit.

28Back into the relegation battle! - Page 2 Empty Re: Back into the relegation battle! Sat Nov 10 2018, 16:59

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Down into 23rd place... feels like home.  When will we score again (not even in a brothel I'm afraid)?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum