Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Shrewsbury

+8
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
karlypants
MartinBWFC
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 1-1 Shrewsbury - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Shrewsbury Mon Dec 30 2019, 01:44

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

When Lowe got sent off I thought we were going to lose but the remaining lads did a great job of keeping Shrewdbury out. In truth they deserved that point for their effort alone while Lowe deserves a clip round the ear for being a total plank.

22Bolton 1-1 Shrewsbury - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Shrewsbury Mon Dec 30 2019, 09:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well it's a point against a decent team that would surely have been expecting to win against "a team like Bolton" and nearly did. Still if there is to be any great escape we should be looking to win our home games especially as MKD got a draw against Southend on Thursday and a good win yesterday.
Murphy should have scored or at least got the header on target early doors and Verlinden's finish was excellent - maybe a two goal cushion would have seen us through?
As for that "tackle" - I don't think he could have done more wrong, going over the ball as well as flying in with both feet - appalling. Again we rode our luck to get the draw so we should at least be pleased with that.

23Bolton 1-1 Shrewsbury - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Shrewsbury Mon Dec 30 2019, 16:18

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They were better than us with 11 on the park.....but after the sending off we were lucky to hang on for a point. There is nowt to be done while we remain a paper thin squad. Just put the effort in is all we can ask and they are doing that.
Reinforcements are needed in January but that itself is pot luck. Consolidation of the club with the finances and restart next season with a good base of a team IMO

24Bolton 1-1 Shrewsbury - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Shrewsbury Tue Dec 31 2019, 03:41

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Lowe should be in serious terrible with the club. Ultimately that moment could send us down. 
I'm the first half we went in a goal up and although they had a bright spell I think we would have gone on to win without that tackle... 
As it was, only a a couple of incredible saves got us a point.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum