Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton.

+7
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 11:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The last match on the 20th of July ended 3-3 in a pre season friendly against them, do you think we'll smash them this time round , or will it be an early exit out the back door.

I wonder what the team line up will be ?

I think it'll be another close game.

Last edited by scottjames30 on Sun Aug 04 2013, 11:37; edited 1 time in total

2Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 11:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It'll be good practise for the league meeting next season.

I fully expect to get beaten, but as the club no longer take them seriously I really couldn't care less.

3Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

act is tiresome.

4Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:act is tiresome.

Not an act, I don't give a shite about the cups anymore.

Sad but true.

5Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't either but are you suggesting we will be relegated.

6Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't either but are you suggesting we will be relegated.

I think we'll finish mid-table, but it would not surprise me one bit to see us in a relegation battle. We have a tough start, and should we be in the bottom few after a couple of months I don't see this side fighting it's way out of it.

7Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The same way they didn't last season.

8Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The same way they didn't last season.

Yeah, and just because a team does something one season they always repeat it don't they.

Without Spearing & Dawson we are a shadow of that side.

9Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What was the last game we won ?

10Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:The same way they didn't last season.

Yeah, and just because a team does something one season they always repeat it don't they.

Without Spearing & Dawson we are a shadow of that side.

You're reaching.

11Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rotherham UTD 2-1 L.

Shrewsbury Town 3-3 D.

Carlisle UTD 1-0 L.

Real Betis 0-2 L

Burnley 1-1 D

Hardly looks like promotion material now does it ?

12Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If you count games that actually matter we have lost one out of the last 8 league games under Freedman.

Or if you want to go one better we have only lost 3 out of our last 15 games in the league under Freedman.

Not exactly relegation fodder is it?

13Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:46

aaron_bwfc wrote:If you count games that actually matter we have lost one out of the last 8 league games under Freedman.

Or if you want to go one better we have only lost 3 out of our last 15 games in the league under Freedman.

Well said Aaron.

We all know it's Nats character to be overly negative at all times, Im amazed she's actually rubbing off on other posters.

The result and performance were nowhere near as bad as some are trying to make out.

14Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:If you count games that actually matter we have lost one out of the last 8 league games under Freedman.

Don't count last season , we had a good defender and Spearing was on fire.

15Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:58

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Why not? You're counting pointless pre season friendlies, i'm just telling you our record in games that actually matter.

When we didn't have dawson and Spearing for the blackpool game or yesterday we still didn't lose.

16Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 13:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Why not? You're counting pointless pre season friendlies, i'm just telling you our record in games that actually matter.

When we didn't have dawson and Spearing for the blackpool game or yesterday we still didn't lose.

But we didn't win though did we, if everyone is just simply happy with drawing all the time you might as well kiss your arse goodbye to any promotion attempt .

17Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 13:07

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Who says we are happy with drawing, I was just stating that even without Spearing and Dawson we can still remain unbeaten.

If we draw every game now until the end of September I will see your point but come on it's the first game of the season, forget pre-season and last season.

Let's stop all this bloody negativity, get behind the team.

18Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

Aaron - if you'd paid to watch that shite yesterday would you have gone home happy.

Yes or no.

19Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Yes that we had taken a point but no with the performance, i've seen us play better than that an lose.

I do think we will improve as the season continues.

20Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 18:12

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wasn't this the game that Sordell scored two screamers?  we don't want any of that sort of thing again.

Anyhow 2-1 Shrews.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum