Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton.

+7
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 20:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Dougie will field fringe players and focus on setting up the squad for the Reading game.

22Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Sun Aug 04 2013, 21:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to him he will field his strongest team (bar injuries)

23Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Mon Aug 05 2013, 22:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

24Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 10:34

Lifeofriley

Lifeofriley
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Let's stop all this bloody negativity, get behind the team.

:clap: 

If we'd have got a draw against Burnley last season we'd have made the playoffs. We're only one game in and nobody really gives one about pre-season. just a chance for smaller clubs to get one over on teams in higher leagues while we get our players fit/injured; don't forget the team have to get used to having no captain.........

Hopefully Moritz will get a run out tonight and nobody will get injured.

With all that positivity, i'll say 0-0 with a replay (there are replays, right?) at the 'bok!

25Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 10:59

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

we will lose.

We will start the under-9's, go a couple goals down, then bring out the 'big guns' but fail to make a mark.

We will then be mocked... again, for getting knocked out the cup by a tin-pot side.

26Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 11:07

Reebok_Rebel wrote:we will lose.

We will start the under-9's, go a couple goals down, then bring out the 'big guns' but fail to make a mark.

We will then be mocked... again, for getting knocked out the cup by a tin-pot side.

Give it a rest Nat.

27Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 11:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"we'll get mocked"

oh nooo! Not sure I'll be able to take that.

28Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 11:48

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:"we'll get mocked"

oh nooo! Not sure I'll be able to take that.

You don't give a fuck about anything anyway, your not a fan, just an annoying WUM...

29Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 13:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

some would say the same about you.

but if you're really worrying about us getting "mocked" you need some self reflection (IMO)

30Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 13:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Gartside will want us out of the cup at the first time of asking, I bet he's already told Freedman to throw the game, play the utter shite players.

31Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 14:13

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:some would say the same about you.

but if you're really worrying about us getting "mocked" you need some self reflection (IMO)

I can prove my fan credentials - you cant.

32Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 14:23

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I'd guess he meant the 'annoying WUM' rather than the fan part.

33Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 14:33

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I'd guess he meant the 'annoying WUM' rather than the fan part.

Your right... you got me. im a WUM. I am not a true fan.

I'm going to move to a provincial town in Scotland now and join a forum of a mediocre English team and respond to every post with something completely apathetic and use the acronyms IMO and TBH a lot...

34Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 14:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been to absolutely loads of games, i moved up here to pursue a job. Football doesn't define my life, and i couldn't care less what some nob on a forum thinks of my "fan credentials"

I can't think of many sadder things in this world than the better fan oneupmanship.

I care more about what I'm having for tea.

35Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 17:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Go on, then - what are you having for tea?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

36Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 17:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is the game on tower fm tonight?

37Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 17:30

Lifeofriley

Lifeofriley
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

'aye they're all on Tower!

...Bolton games... not every match tonight. that'd be ridiculous. obviously. i'll stop now.

38Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 17:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This feud between rebel and hipster needs resolving.

39Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 18:07

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Lifeofriley wrote:'aye they're all on Tower!

...Bolton games... not every match tonight. that'd be ridiculous. obviously. i'll stop now.

We are also running the chatbox and online commentary for posters who are unable to listen to tower fm.

40Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton. Tue Aug 06 2013, 19:16

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

An interesting starting 11:-

lonergan, mears, knight, ream, tierney, pratley, medo, hall, odelusi, ngog, c.davies

subs:- bogdan, andrews, beckford, baptiste, moritz, eaves, bolger

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum