Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back (again!)

+5
boltonbonce
Hip Priest
Norpig
wanderlust
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Oct 10 2022, 08:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only bright spot in my week.

42NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Oct 10 2022, 11:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The only bright spot in my week.
Same here, all my teams lost this weekend, BWFC, St Pauli and the Steelers, so i tweeted them all to say thanks for spoiling my weekend. Not had a reply from any of them yet  Very Happy

43NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Oct 11 2022, 22:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chiefs come back from 17 - 0 down to beat the Raiders with Kelce catching a record 4 TD passes.

44NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Wed Oct 12 2022, 00:33

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks a lot for that Lusty. When I stopped watching it The Raiders were looking good for a shock victory at 17-0 up. I switched it off and was looking forward to watching the rest of the match tomorrow.
Ah well, it's saved me a couple of wasted hours I suppose.   Very Happy

45NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Wed Oct 12 2022, 14:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:Thanks a lot for that Lusty. When I stopped watching it The Raiders were looking good for a shock victory at 17-0 up. I switched it off and was looking forward to watching the rest of the match tomorrow.
Oops. Sorry. Definitely worth watching though - another crazy ending.

46NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Wed Oct 12 2022, 15:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:Thanks a lot for that Lusty. When I stopped watching it The Raiders were looking good for a shock victory at 17-0 up. I switched it off and was looking forward to watching the rest of the match tomorrow.
 Thought you'd switched to the Eagles you glory hunter  Very Happy

47NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Thu Oct 13 2022, 01:26

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:
 Thought you'd switched to the Eagles you glory hunter  Very Happy

I thought I deserved a bit of glory after suffering the Raiders for over 30 years.  Very Happy 
Watching the first half and how well they played, I thought this is bloody typical of the Raiders, soon as I dump them Carr looks like he knows what he's doing again and the running back and the Defensive line look a bit tasty.
Seriously though, when I decided on The Eagles it was after their 1st Monday night live match at the beginning of the season. I've not followed NFL closely over the last 2/3 years but now I've retired I decided I'm going to get back into it. I had no idea that the Eagles were going to look this good after 5/6 games.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
GO EAGLES !!!!!      Very Happy

48NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Thu Oct 13 2022, 07:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:

I thought I deserved a bit of glory after suffering the Raiders for over 30 years.  Very Happy 
Watching the first half and how well they played, I thought this is bloody typical of the Raiders, soon as I dump them Carr looks like he knows what he's doing again and the running back and the Defensive line look a bit tasty.
Seriously though, when I decided on The Eagles it was after their 1st Monday night live match at the beginning of the season. I've not followed NFL closely over the last 2/3 years but now I've retired I decided I'm going to get back into it. I had no idea that the Eagles were going to look this good after 5/6 games.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
GO EAGLES !!!!!      Very Happy
With the Steelers tanking Norpig may consider joining you Smile

49NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Thu Oct 13 2022, 07:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
With the Steelers tanking Norpig may consider joining you Smile
NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 0f0fdb4fdb485dd5b963411fb54128b1

50NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Thu Oct 13 2022, 10:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Dn4Q7gBU4AAEiRz?format=jpg&name=small

51NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Sun Oct 16 2022, 08:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Huge game tonight - Bills v Chiefs.

52NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Sun Oct 16 2022, 22:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers hang on for the win!

Approaching HT in Bills at Chiefs and it’s close although how Chiefs aren’t way ahead is a mystery. Mahomes got the ball into the end zone 3 times in the first drive only to Be callEd back for a flag e very time. It’s 3 - 7

53NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Oct 17 2022, 08:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Steelers hang on for the win!

Approaching HT in Bills at Chiefs and it’s close although how Chiefs aren’t way ahead is a mystery. Mahomes got the ball into the end zone 3 times in the first drive only to Be callEd back for a flag e very time. It’s 3 - 7
Bills win. Happy Bonce.

54NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Oct 17 2022, 09:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Bills win. Happy Bonce.
Cracking game…

55NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Oct 18 2022, 07:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Broncos lose again - unlucky though - tied at FT

Bengals win.

Eagles 6and6 including an impressive win against the Vikings early doors and are looking clear favourites in the NFC

56NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Sun Oct 30 2022, 11:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not going to be get easier for the Steelers today Norpig - away at the Eagles affraid

57NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Sun Oct 30 2022, 14:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Not going to be get easier for the Steelers today Norpig - away at the Eagles affraid
 Yep, another defeat on the cards  Crying or Very sad

58NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Oct 31 2022, 09:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Eagles were good TBF but I thought they were a bit one-dimensional compared to the Bills. AJ Brown is undoubtedly a class act and they have have decent RBs and Sanders, but they lack the running power and options that Josh Allen brings to the mix. It was the AJ Brown show last night but as the Bills rumble on they were firing in all departments. Struggling to see who will challenge the Bills this season - although the Chiefs game could have gone either way.
Worried about the Steelers - not sure if Pickett is anywhere near ready enough to fill Big Ben's boots yet and whilst they still have quality WRs like Claypool it's just not happening.

59NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Wed Nov 02 2022, 08:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Steelers have traded Claypool to the Bears  Shocked

I've written this season off already as haver most Steeler fans but crazy decision to me. I've read he's been a distraction within the team so that may have something to do with it. We did get a 2nd round pick from the Bears so with the way things are going we will get some decent players in next years draft so looks like a rebuilding job to me.

60NFL's back  (again!) - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Wed Nov 02 2022, 09:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The Steelers have traded Claypool to the Bears  Shocked

I've written this season off already as haver most Steeler fans but crazy decision to me. I've read he's been a distraction within the team so that may have something to do with it. We did get a 2nd round pick from the Bears so with the way things are going we will get some decent players in next years draft so looks like a rebuilding job to me.
Seems crazy and I totally agree - looks like a rebuilding job although that could take a few seasons- especially if they stick with a youth policy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum