Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back (again!)

+5
boltonbonce
Hip Priest
Norpig
wanderlust
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Thu Feb 02 2023, 12:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well we know it will be a Chiefs vs Eagles Superbowl now (sorry Fin), it will be a close game and i cant decide on a winner.

In other news TB12 has finally announced his proper retirement now.

82NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Feb 13 2023, 03:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WOW!!!

83NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Feb 13 2023, 14:12

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cracking game again but not without controversy unfortunately. Understand that it was the Championship game and therefore scrutinized more but I don’t think that call is made 95% of the time throughout the regular season. We’ll done Kansas.

84NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Feb 14 2023, 08:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A great game but i do agree about the holding call, it was a bit harsh and it spoiled the end as the Chiefs knew they could run down the clock.

85NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Fri Sep 08 2023, 08:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NFL season started again last night and a shock already in the first game. The Super bowl winners Chiefs beaten by the Detroit Lions.

86NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Fri Sep 15 2023, 12:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big build up to Aaron Rodgers going to the Jets and he gets injured after 4 plays and is out for the rest of the season!

87NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Fri Sep 15 2023, 13:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not as hopeful about the Bills this season.

88NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Sep 19 2023, 08:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers win!  cheers cheers cheers cheers

Bonceys Bills bounced back for a good win and the Giants pulled off a win despite being down by 21 points at one point.

89NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Sun Oct 08 2023, 22:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills lost. Bad weekend all round for me.

90NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Oct 09 2023, 08:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No idea how the Steelers managed to beat the Ravens, we looked hopeless for 3 quarters!

91NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Oct 10 2023, 09:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Huge result for the Steelers - Bills were unlucky. Difficult to pick winners at this stage. Enjoyed the games so far though. Eagles and 49ers undefeated but that could be a reflection on the conference. Lions, Dolphins and Chiefs have stuttered but are doing OK. It's going to be another hard to predict season.

92NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Oct 23 2023, 10:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills pipped again. Crying or Very sad

93NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Oct 23 2023, 18:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watching the Chiefs again this year, and Mahomeboy is still playing the high risk, high reward stuff as usual but the defence has improved hugely. They'll get bigger challenges than the Chargers, but they are so much better than last season. Going to be there or thereabouts again this year if the first seven games are anything to go by. That said there have been a lot of close games this year.

Expected a bit more from the Dolphins this week after their good start. Eagles gave them nothing.

94NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Nov 06 2023, 08:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills lost. Bit worried now. silent

95NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Wed Nov 08 2023, 08:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers won again and the record looks half decent but we aren't a great team to be honest.

Eagles looking odds on to win the Superbowl for me, between the Brotherly shove and Jalen Hurts they look unstoppable.

96NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Nov 27 2023, 08:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers finally sack Matt Canada and hey presto they finally got over 400 yards in a game for the first in 58 games!

Tough on Bonceys Bills last night, pushed the Eagles very hard but i expect the Eagles to win the Super Bowl this year.

97NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Nov 27 2023, 08:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Steelers finally sack Matt Canada and hey presto they finally got over 400 yards in a game for the first in 58 games!

Tough on Bonceys Bills last night, pushed the Eagles very hard but i expect the Eagles to win the Super Bowl this year.
It was a thriller with a bad end. Crying or Very sad

98NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Thu Nov 30 2023, 19:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a great season for the Bills so far.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/67584335

99NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Dec 04 2023, 13:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers lost to the bloody Cardinals and were absolutely awful in all 3 areas of the game  Rolling Eyes

I was surprised to the 49ers beat the Eagles so easily and even more surprised to see the Packers beat the Chiefs, perhaps Mahomes doesn't like the snow?

100NFL's back  (again!) - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Fri Jan 12 2024, 08:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For reasons i can't fathom the Steelers actually made it to the post season  Shocked

We won't be in the play-offs for long though as we have to play Boncey's Bills and TJ Watt is injured so i fear it may be a thrashing  Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum