Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back (again!)

+5
boltonbonce
Hip Priest
Norpig
wanderlust
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

61NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Nov 14 2022, 08:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure how the Bills lost against the Vikings last night but it was all going on!

The Steelers won which was great and i had great fun winding up my lad as he's a Saints fan  Very Happy

62NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Nov 14 2022, 09:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not been a great weekend for me. Crying or Very sad

63NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Nov 14 2022, 09:54

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Not sure how the Bills lost against the Vikings last night but it was all going on!

The Steelers won which was great and i had great fun winding up my lad as he's a Saints fan  Very Happy
Really?
Wow! Just wow!

64NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Nov 14 2022, 10:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Not sure how the Bills lost against the Vikings last night but it was all going on!

How have you allowed him to become a Saints fan. A stern talking to is overdue. Cool

65NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Nov 15 2022, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Really?
Wow! Just wow!
Dickhead - stay on your own boring threads.

66NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Nov 15 2022, 16:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
How have you allowed him to become a Saints fan. A stern talking to is overdue. Cool
Not sure why he picked the Saints? He was a Giants fans when OBJ was there.

67NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Jan 03 2023, 09:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

68NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Wed Jan 04 2023, 15:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

spot on Boncey, hope the lad recovers and can go on to lead a normal life. It would be a nice end of the season to see the Bills become Superbowl winners and for Damar Hamlin to be there if possible,

69NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Wed Jan 04 2023, 16:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:spot on Boncey, hope the lad recovers and can go on to lead a normal life. It would be a nice end of the season to see the Bills become Superbowl winners and for Damar Hamlin to be there if possible,
Looks like the issue was caused by impact, and there's no underlying disease. With any luck he'll be fine.

Fingers crossed.

70NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Jan 17 2023, 08:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some surprises in the wildcard weekend, The Jags beating the Chargers and the Giants beating the Vikings.

The divisional games on Sunday look tasty, Bills vs Bengals and Cowboys vs 49'ers.

71NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Jan 17 2023, 09:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Some surprises in the wildcard weekend, The Jags beating the Chargers and the Giants beating the Vikings.

The divisional games on Sunday look tasty, Bills vs Bengals and Cowboys vs 49'ers.
Good weekend ahead.

72NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Jan 17 2023, 23:01

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Good weekend ahead.
Two very tasty games right there. Have to say that I’m worried about the Bills and from what I’ve seen I fancy them to win the SB this year

73NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Jan 17 2023, 23:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Two very tasty games right there. Have to say that I’m worried about the Bills and from what I’ve seen I fancy them to win the SB this year
I was trying to keep a lid on it.
NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Josh

74NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Jan 17 2023, 23:23

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
I was trying to keep a lid on it.
NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Josh
Jinxed hopefully

75NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Jan 23 2023, 01:59

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wink

76NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Jan 23 2023, 10:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Arse-biscuits-father-ted

77NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Jan 23 2023, 12:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought with the weather and being at home the Bills should have won that but they just didn't turn up.

I can see it being a Bengals vs Eagles Superbowl now.

78NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Jan 23 2023, 12:48

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:I thought with the weather and being at home the Bills should have won that but they just didn't turn up.

I can see it being a Bengals vs Eagles Superbowl now.
I tend to agree Norpig. Eagles 100%. Bengals looked very strong but I guess you can never write off Mahomes’ Chiefs. Will be interesting to see what happens with his injury.

79NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Jan 23 2023, 13:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's talk about Boris and the BBC. Very Happy

Or maybe not.

80NFL's back  (again!) - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Jan 23 2023, 13:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
I tend to agree Norpig. Eagles 100%. Bengals looked very strong but I guess you can never write off Mahomes’ Chiefs. Will be interesting to see what happens with his injury.
That's the key for the Chiefs, how mobile will Mahomes be? Plus the Bengals have beaten the Chiefs in the last 3 meetings so they seem to have something over them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum