Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Barnsley

+18
NickFazer
Bolton Nuts
JonnyRandom
Culcheth_White
inf
terenceanne
Lyric Todkill
WhiteBic
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Wed Nov 14 2012, 16:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shows how much we've fallen if we're fearing Marcus tudgay..

22Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Fri Nov 16 2012, 11:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm wondering why we've got Butterfield - Barnsley reject - on loan from Norwich? He might get a run out against his old club, but unless he's improved massively since the cameo I saw last year I'll be pretty underwhelmed. Decent U21 player though - be interesting to see where he slots in if he plays.

23Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Fri Nov 16 2012, 11:50

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I don't think saying barnsley reject is fair to be honest, he was impressive when he was there so Norwich snapped him up, not sure how good he actually is but it sounds as though he will start tomorrow.

24Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Fri Nov 16 2012, 11:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This could possibly be the most boring game in the history of BWFC. Barnsley at home. How the mighty have fallen.

25Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Fri Nov 16 2012, 12:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I don't think saying barnsley reject is fair to be honest, he was impressive when he was there so Norwich snapped him up, not sure how good he actually is but it sounds as though he will start tomorrow.

Perhaps a little harsh - agreed. Saw him do a decent if unspectacular job for the U21s on the telly and the occasional highlight on the FLS but he came across as another one of the many "potential next big thing" youngsters who at 22 should really be starting to put his stamp on games by now. Who knows? He may have improved since his injury. It happens.

26Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Fri Nov 16 2012, 13:02

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It's only a months loand so i'd be amazed if we see the best of him, from the sounds of it Norwich have sent him to us just to get him back to match fitness.

27Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Fri Nov 16 2012, 15:18

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I believe we will dominate this match. For once.

A midfield of Eagles, Spearing, Mavies, Butterfield and Petrov will bring us victory!

Hopefully.

28Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Fri Nov 16 2012, 18:37

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:This could possibly be the most boring game in the history of BWFC. Barnsley at home. How the mighty have fallen.

Barnsley are an ex-Premier League club.

If that makes you feel that the mighty have fallen, just wait until Peterborough United come to the Reebok to play us in a league game.

29Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sat Nov 17 2012, 09:47

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:It will be interesting to see who he goes up front with. Personally a team like barnsley at home we really should be going 2 up front with Ngog and Afobe, though DF seems to like the 4-5-1 so should he stick with Ngog or would anyone put Davies back in?
Freedman plays a 4-2-3-1 formation.

30Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sat Nov 17 2012, 11:13

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Don't get smart it's still 4 defenders, 5 midfielders and 1 bloody striker........4-5-1! Very Happy

31Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sat Nov 17 2012, 14:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Starting Line-up:

Bogdan, Ricketts, Mills, Knight, Warnock, Eagles, Spearing, M Davies, Butterfield, Ngog, K Davies (Subs: Lynch, Mears, Ream, Andrews, Pratley, CYL, Afobe)

Butterfield making his debut

32Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sat Nov 17 2012, 14:46

4-4-2 and no chungy, I don't like it.

Probably thinks we'll need to break them down I suppose not sure SKD is the way to go

33Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sat Nov 17 2012, 15:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Woo Hoo 1-0 K Davies

34Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sat Nov 17 2012, 17:50

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Gutted over the result. Really annoying. Where's our goalscorers? It seems like their keeper had a good game, though.

35Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sat Nov 17 2012, 18:04

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

their keeper pulled off a couple of decent savers. Most decent shots we had on target were straight at hime. Was an ok 1st half, especially 20+ min. Second half was good up to about 65th min.

We need to do better. We look so flat and motionless going forward

36Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sat Nov 17 2012, 19:10

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So as well as not being able to defend (especially a lead), we also can't finish off our opponents.

Very disappointed with today. Why oh why didn't we have a serious go at signing Jordan Rhodes!?

We need a striker who's going to get 20+ goals at this level, or we have no chance of getting into the top 6.

37Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sat Nov 17 2012, 19:14

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Woeful performance, when I first saw the starting 11 it had coyle written all over it again, mark davies on the right and eagles on the left. However, for some reason Ngog was on the right..........I still can't figure out why but I suppose the manager could answer that one, he might aswell have been sat with me in the stands, non effective to say the least.

Matt Mills is the worst centre back we have had on the books since Gerald Cid IMO, fucking terrible player who rarely wins a header, jumps to late and makes zat knights passes look like Xavi or Iniesta.

Freedman needs to get his scouts out and about to get a half decent centre back on loan until January or the end of the season why he still can because Mills is a liability, i'd rather see us put Mears in at the right back spot and drop mills for Ricketts.

38Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sat Nov 17 2012, 19:39

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Mills was pretty poor today. Andrews was bad when he came on. Ngog looked really lively and up for it but was used in the wrong way. We didn't function as a unit enough... Just hope it gets better soon.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

39Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sat Nov 17 2012, 20:17

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thought we did enough to win the game, all our goal attempts were straight at the keeper which is disappointing. The officials were terrible, Ngog was through on goal when the ref blew for a free kick for us, part -time or not that is not acceptable at this level.

Jacob Butterfield looked decent and we lost control in midfield when he was replaced by Andrews, was I hearing things or did he get a few boos when he came on because that's really going to help the guy isn't it, wankers, people that do that before he's even got on the field.

A frustrating afternoon, will need to play much better if we are to get anything away at Brighton.

40Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sat Nov 17 2012, 20:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's over and out for me I'm afraid Bolton Wanderers, after 25 years of supporting the whites you've finally sucked all the passion out of me.

I will not be going to watch the team again this season unless something dramatically changes.

We have a new manager, but it's the same old clueless tactics and ridiculous team selections. And, of course, the same old shit players who can't do the basics whoever is manager. I can't remember a home game where we put so little effort into grabbing a winner.

Once again we have a manager who doesn't have the balls to leave Kevin Davies out. Freedman you cretin, we will never progress while you keep giving Davies 90 minutes. Sordell might be a dick, but I'd like some fucking evidence of this. Crazy that he's the only player on our books who has regularly scored at this level - and he can't even make the squad. I hope Petrov was injured, I can't believe he's another one that has been left out altogether.

Ngog on the wing, Eagles on the left, Mavies on the wing - it's a complete fuck up. Another manager who has no plan and is just switching players around in the hope he stumbles on something that works.

We will finish midtable. Don't waste anymore of your money finding out I'm right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum