Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Barnsley

+18
NickFazer
Bolton Nuts
JonnyRandom
Culcheth_White
inf
terenceanne
Lyric Todkill
WhiteBic
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sun Nov 18 2012, 22:00

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

No idea what the position is about Sordell now - looking very likely now that Coyle got stitched up and bought a £3 million duffer!

Thanks Owen.

Maybe true, and let's face it Coyle was no judge of football talent, but Sordell seemed a decent player at Watford. The Sordell situation is a complete mystery to me.

62Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sun Nov 18 2012, 22:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Maybe true, and let's face it Coyle was no judge of football talent, but Sordell seemed a decent player at Watford. The Sordell situation is a complete mystery to me.

Agreed. It is totally baffling when you consider what we paid for him. There must be summat we do not know about.

63Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sun Nov 18 2012, 22:10

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The Sordell situation is really starting to piss me off now to be honest. If we're not going to play him, I'd at least like to have some explanation as to why two managers and a caretaker manager have all deemed him unworthy of a chance to prove his worth.

64Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sun Nov 18 2012, 22:10

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm not sure enough rage has been spounted by the fans about this game. Doog is getting a pass due to the honeymoon period .....I suppose that's fair.....but we have just barely held on to a point at home against a team who lost four in a row and will get drubbed by the Dog & Partridge 11 next week.....

This is Fucking straight out SHITE .....absolutely no excuses..... we should win this with no manager at all. I'm mad about this .....this was the season gone in my view..... no excuses accepted.

65Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sun Nov 18 2012, 22:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The problem is, no matter how good his training, techniques, or tactics, if the players are shite then you have to remember the old saying ' you can't polish a turd'

66Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Sun Nov 18 2012, 22:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:The problem is, no matter how good his training, techniques, or tactics, if the players are shite then you have to remember the old saying ' you can't polish a turd'

True, but you can sprinkle it with hundreds and thousands and spray it with air freshener.

67Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Mon Nov 19 2012, 18:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

True ! but I still wouldn't usew it as an ornament, but maybe a door-stop.Very Happy

68Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Mon Nov 19 2012, 22:12

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The Barnsley game was frustrating no doubt about it, but if Ngog had been allowed to go through and [probably] score we might have gone on and won by 4 or 5. Sooner or later results and performances have got to improve but ffs he's only 4 games in!!

On another note just watched Wet Spam vs Stoke. 100mph, 100% effort, gallons of sweat and total bobbins. :

69Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Mon Nov 19 2012, 22:23

NickFazer wrote:On another note just watched Wet Spam vs Stoke. 100mph, 100% effort, gallons of sweat and total bobbins. :

So just like us, except the 100mph, 100% effort and gallons of sweat.

70Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Mon Nov 19 2012, 22:28

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

OneFinFreedman wrote:
NickFazer wrote:On another note just watched Wet Spam vs Stoke. 100mph, 100% effort, gallons of sweat and total bobbins. :

So just like us, except the 100mph, 100% effort and gallons of sweat.

Certainly need the 2nd two, not a great advert for the Premier League though.

71Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Tue Nov 20 2012, 00:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are better than teams like west ham, stoke and Wigan. I really don't understand what it is about us now. But there is something disturbingly wrong. We certainly have the players to storm this league, just isn't working at the moment..

I have a really good feeling about DF though, he has something about him and I still expect us to atleast finish in the play offs. There are still 29 games left to play lads, please don't write this season off so soon. I honestly think we will have the last laugh

72Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Tue Nov 20 2012, 17:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Boggers, agree with your support of DF. I think he'll come through. Don't know if we'll have such an illustrious charge up the league, but hope so. Definitely cannot agree with us being better than the three teams you name. We may have been some while ago, but not now. We just don't have the skill or mindset to compete with them just now.

73Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Tue Nov 20 2012, 17:44

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I also have the same feeling that DF will change things around and over the next 2 months we will climb the table. But I have to say that we would get beaten (quite badly) by those said teams. 24 - 18 months ago and it was a different story but with the quality we have and the form we have shown this season a prem team would have a field day.

74Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Tue Nov 20 2012, 18:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:We are better than teams like west ham, stoke and Wigan. I really don't understand what it is about us now. But there is something disturbingly wrong. We certainly have the players to storm this league, just isn't working at the moment..

This definitely wins "Most Deluded Post of the Year".

75Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Tue Nov 20 2012, 20:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:We are better than teams like west ham, stoke and Wigan. I really don't understand what it is about us now. But there is something disturbingly wrong. We certainly have the players to storm this league, just isn't working at the moment..

This definitely wins "Most Deluded Post of the Year".

:agree:

76Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Tue Nov 20 2012, 22:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Realistic*

But to be honest I don't take anything you say seriously natasha. I actually have faith in my team.

77Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Tue Nov 20 2012, 22:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Realistic*

But to be honest I don't take anything you say seriously natasha. I actually have faith in my team.

Hear, hear!!!

78Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Tue Nov 20 2012, 22:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Realistic*

Ah that old chesnut. You're a better fan because you believe in the team. Brilliant.

Basically you're an idiot. Despite months and months of pisspoor performances you still think there's a good team in there capable of turning over everyone in this league. Are you Owen Coyle by any chance?

79Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Tue Nov 20 2012, 22:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

faith, belief without evidence.

80Bolton 1-1 Barnsley - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Barnsley Tue Nov 20 2012, 22:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:faith, belief without evidence.

Don't you dare turn this into a religious thread :pray:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum