Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Do We Lie About The Dead?

+5
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Lofty_Love
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:13

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

we are back to pathetic, stupid statements again.

il give it another 10 posts before Nat disappears from this thread forever, like usual - and starts another stupid row.

Usually one that totally contradicts one of her previous threads...

22Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:13

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:When you die I'm going to call you loads of nasty names.

Can't wait. Hurry up and die.

Can we start with, Single cross-dressing, fantasist male that still lived with his single mother? Laughing

23Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:When you die I'm going to call you loads of nasty names.

Can't wait. Hurry up and die.

You'll die ages before I do. The drugs and women will eventually catch up with you.

24Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:we are back to pathetic, stupid statements again.

il give it another 10 posts before Nat disappears from this thread forever, like usual - and starts another stupid row.

You always do this, as soon as you feel out of your depth you start the abuse.

Don't you accept that we have a habit of glorifying dead people in this country? Take Jade Goody for example, she was everything that was wrong with Britian but you'd have thought she was Mother Teresa the way she was portrayed upon her death.

25Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:18

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:You'll die ages before I do. The drugs and women will eventually catch up with you.

Depends which one of us Amos murders first.

26Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:23

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:we are back to pathetic, stupid statements again.

You always do this, as soon as you feel out of your depth you start the abuse.

Don't you accept that we have a habit of glorifying dead people in this country? Take Jade Goody for example, she was everything that was wrong with Britian but you'd have thought she was Mother Teresa the way she was portrayed upon her death.

No, Il happily argue till the cows come home, its usually yourself that gets abusive when you get out of your depth - your starting on the single parents thread now along with this one. you do it all the time.

you pick a very small piece out of what people say and come out with some pointless statement that provokes another huge reaction.

I actually believe that you don't have a real opinion on anything, you simply say the opposite of what everybody else is saying - your a troll.

You will disappear from this forum eventually like you have from most of the others and go and troll on another one.

27Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

No, Il happily argue till the cows come home, its usually yourself that gets abusive when you get out of your depth - your starting on the single parents thread now along with this one. you do it all the time.

you pick a very small piece out of what people say and come out with some pointless statement that provokes another huge reaction.

I actually believe that you don't have a real opinion on anything, you simply say the opposite of what everybody else is saying - your a troll.

You will disappear from this forum eventually like you have from most of the others and go and troll on another one.

I'm old fashioned with old fashioned values. I see society decending into chaos and there's nothing I can do about it. Do you know how frustrating that is?

If more people had my values the world would be a better place.

28Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:27

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I'm old fashioned with old fashioned values. I see society decending into chaos and there's nothing I can do about it. Do you know how frustrating that is?

If more people had my values the world would be a better place.

like this ^^^

29Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh right, so because I don't agree with you I must be making it up?

30Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Depends which one of us Amos murders first.

That will probably be me, you have a history of avoiding him you ponce.

31Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:32

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He left Holland last week when he heard I was over there. ITKFact.

Jitka told me he was a freak btw.

32Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:35

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I actually left on the 10pm coach on the 4th January and not last weekend.

Currently residing in sunny Bolton for a couple more weeks before moving to The Big Smoke!

33Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that your bird with her arms round you in your avatar?

34Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nope just a friend. My other half was actually taking the photo, on our temporary last evening in Amsterdam - and like I said before no photo or name of who my other half is!!!

35Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back on topic. According to eye witness accounts the fog was that thick that it was like pea soup. They could hear the helicopter overhead but couldn't actually see it. Imagine the poor pilot flying blind over London just looking for a gap so he could land safely.

36Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:56

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Back on topic. According to eye witness accounts the fog was that thick that it was like pea soup. They could hear the helicopter overhead but couldn't actually see it. Imagine the poor pilot flying blind over London just looking for a gap so he could land safely.

Nat would have avoided it...

37Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:57

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Back on topic. According to eye witness accounts the fog was that thick that it was like pea soup. They could hear the helicopter overhead but couldn't actually see it. Imagine the poor pilot flying blind over London just looking for a gap so he could land safely.

EXACTLY but a certain poster doesn't seem to want to acknowledge that fact!!!

38Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I imagine that the crash scene investigators will lay the blame for the accident at the door of the crane hire company as there was a fault with the lighting which is required on all tall structures. Not that it's in anyway relevant as to whether the pilot was a good guy or not, or whether the media publish opinions about that.

None of it has anything to do with the pilot and I can't see why anyone should have a go at the pilot unless they're looking for a reaction AKA WUM.

39Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a general thread about why we treat dead idiots better than live idiots.

I have no doubt that if Zat Knight took his last breath tonight, this site would be full of people saying he was the best defender we ever had.

40Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is a general thread about why we treat dead idiots better than live idiots.

I have no doubt that if Zat Knight took his last breath tonight, this site would be full of people saying he was the best defender we ever had.

So what? What people write about the dead (or the living) doesn't bother me. I either agree with it or I don't but I'd be one sad f****r if I let it wind me up. You need to get out more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum