Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Do We Lie About The Dead?

+5
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Lofty_Love
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

So what? What people write about the dead (or the living) doesn't bother me. I either agree with it or I don't but I'd be one sad f****r if I let it wind me up. You need to get out more.

I get out plenty. I've just come back from seeing a client on Deansgate.

This isn't about whether something bothers me, it's just something that interests me.

42Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

So what? What people write about the dead (or the living) doesn't bother me. I either agree with it or I don't but I'd be one sad f****r if I let it wind me up. You need to get out more.

I get out plenty. I've just come back from seeing a client on Deansgate.

This isn't about whether something bothers me, it's just something that interests me.

You are indeed well-travelled, however I'd be more inclined to believe that this was just a passing interest if you hadn't written "But shouldn't the people of London be burning effigies of the pilot in the street this morning?" - kind of implies you have an opinion.

43Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:24

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust - she will change that opinion accordingly as and when is needed. As ive proven above.

44Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:26

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

why did you change your opinion from being dead against it abortion as a devout catholic, to becoming 'pro-abortion' and going against what your religion dictates?

by the way...

45Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

You are indeed well-travelled, however I'd be more inclined to believe that this was just a passing interest if you hadn't written "But shouldn't the people of London be burning effigies of the pilot in the street this morning?" - kind of implies you have an opinion.

I've changed my mind since this morning, I now think the pilot was just unlucky.

46Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:27

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I've changed my mind since this morning, I now think the pilot was just unlucky.

I think he was stupid, If i was piloting the craft, i would have avoided the crane.

47Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:why did you change your opinion from being dead against it abortion as a devout catholic, to becoming 'pro-abortion' and going against what your religion dictates?

by the way...

It was something I had no experience of so I just went with the standard Christian response. But something happened in my life that made me face up to abortion and I decided it had a place.

I'm a Christian but I make my own decisions. I do my shopping on a Sunday despite what the church wants.

48Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I think he was stupid, If i was piloting the craft, i would have avoided the crane.

I can understand that point of view.

49Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:29

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:why did you change your opinion from being dead against it abortion as a devout catholic, to becoming 'pro-abortion' and going against what your religion dictates?

by the way...

It was something I had no experience of so I just went with the standard Christian response. But something happened in my life that made me face up to abortion and I decided it had a place.

I'm a Christian but I make my own decisions. I do my shopping on a Sunday despite what the church wants.

So your not as Die-hard as you make out then?

Or has it become convenient for you to now not be as devout as you formally claimed due to being owned?

50Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Or has it become convenient for you to now not be as devout as you formally claimed due to being owned?

I never said I was a devout Christian. I don't even go to church very often.

51Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:35

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It was something I had no experience of so I just went with the standard Christian response.

I think this perfectly summarises what is wrong with religion.

52Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

you said you went every sunday and your church is a rock/indie church.

53Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Until about 6 months ago that was true.

54Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:40

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Yes you did.

55Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Until about 6 months ago that was true.

:yeahright:

56Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:47

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

New thread title:

Why does Nat Lie About Herself?

57Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's more people make stuff up about me.

How would anyone know how often I went to church?

Can anyone link me to where I said I was a devout Christian? Of course not.

58Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well you certainly painted yourself as a faux fundamentalist christian. saying things like Abortion is a Sin, Suicide is a sin, the bible is "true" blah blah blah.

Obviously it was all nonsense. But if you're going to have a debate about religion it's better to have someone who is religious huh.

So..

59Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:well you certainly painted yourself as a faux fundamentalist christian. saying things like Abortion is a Sin, Suicide is a sin, the bible is "true" blah blah blah.

So..

You spend every day on here commenting on a team you haven't watched in years. I don't have to be sat in church to say suicide is wrong.

60Why Do We Lie About The Dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Do We Lie About The Dead? Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll have to read again because i didn't say anything like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum