Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can a man and a woman be just friends?

+7
Michael Bolton
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Can a man and a woman be just friends? Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Part Two

2Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Every woman I have been friends with I have had some sort of sexual contact with so no no no I always want to do them. Don't mention this to the wife though wouldn't do my bank account much good.

3Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:30 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Every woman I have been friends with I have had some sort of sexual contact with so no no no I always want to do them. Don't mention this to the wife though wouldn't do my bank account much good.

Ive just emailed your wife... Laughing

no, I agree, every girl im 'friends' with I have had sexual contact with.

friends with benefits is the way forward!

be carful of the wife finding out, if you have kids your fucked... just had my letter from the CSA and the bastards want to give the bitch almost 300 quid a month! Twisted Evil

4Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:41 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No. When I met up with Hipster we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

5Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:soz:

6Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 am

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:No. When I met up with Hipster we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

This is a thread about men and women being friends. Not two gay blokes.

7Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

This is a thread about men and women being friends. Not two gay blokes.

That hurts.

8Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:That hurts.

Funny though.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm tiring of your online bullying, I'm ringing Manchester police.

10Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Die bitch!!!

11Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Die bitch!!!

The Chief Constable has just got back to me, expect your door kicked down very soon.

12Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I agree women seem to think they can be just friends with a guy whereas guys find it hard to be just friends. Why? Doesn't that show that men can fall for women from personality more than women falling for a guy from personality?

I think it's hard to be just friends with someone you like in terms of attracted to as it's hard just to be friends and for them to like and be interested in another guy.

13Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Every woman I have been friends with I have had some sort of sexual contact with so no no no I always want to do them. Don't mention this to the wife though wouldn't do my bank account much good.

Ive just emailed your wife... Laughing

no, I agree, every girl im 'friends' with I have had sexual contact with.

friends with benefits is the way forward!

be carful of the wife finding out, if you have kids your fucked... just had my letter from the CSA and the bastards want to give the bitch almost 300 quid a month! Twisted Evil
Nah she's got too much to loose, she wouldn't,t have the lifestyle she does now....I think affraid

14Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:26 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Also happens the other way, one woman frined whom i just saw as a friend actually told me on New Years Eve that she likes more than a friend. In fact, this last weekend I saw her again and she told me the same. I had to let her down due to the fcat that I am happily with another woman. But I did ask her as to why she didn't say anything sooner (i.e. 16 months sooner) - she did say and I can undrrstand why!!!!

15Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:28 am

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think the real answer here is that for someone who doesn't fancy someone you can be friends with that person, but if you do fancy them then you can't just be friends.

16Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:48 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I think the real answer here is that for someone who doesn't fancy someone you can be friends with that person, but if you do fancy them then you can't just be friends.

Top answer.

17Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:57 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Also happens the other way, one woman frined whom i just saw as a friend actually told me on New Years Eve that she likes more than a friend. In fact, this last weekend I saw her again and she told me the same. I had to let her down due to the fcat that I am happily with another woman. But I did ask her as to why she didn't say anything sooner (i.e. 16 months sooner) - she did say and I can undrrstand why!!!!

You're a fanny magnet Chris. Good on ya.

18Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I think the real answer here is that for someone who doesn't fancy someone you can be friends with that person, but if you do fancy them then you can't just be friends.

This is clearly based on a real life experience MB, tell us more.

19Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If she looks like a walrus then I can be friends with her.

20Can a man and a woman be just friends? Empty Re: Can a man and a woman be just friends? Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:37 am

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

This is clearly based on a real life experience MB, tell us more.

Yes I guess it is. Last year I got on really well with this girl and I really loved chatting to her, she was fun, clever, interesting, easy going. But she was also really really pretty and I wanted to shag her senseless. After meeting up one day for a nice day in Durham and having a few drinks she said to me that she could tell I really liked her but that she wanted me to know she only wanted friendship. But I didn't want to be friends and then hear or see her interested and flirt with guys she liked, I would have been really sad.
I know it may appear bad that I decided not to bother knowing her any more after that but I know if any woman really liked some guy and he said he wasn't interested in her like that, not many woman would just be friends and watch him like other women.

Come on then Nat, lets hear your smart remark back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum