Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Dougie thought about the game - Derby

+13
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Jamster26
Triumph
JonnyRandom
terenceanne
observer
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamster26 wrote:With Freedmans policy on wanting to control posession, you'd thnk 4-5-1 would be the way to go. I just don't think Spearing, Pratley or Mark Davies are good enough in a 4-4-2. None are commanding enough. 4-5-1 with Holden, Kamara, Spearing, Lee, Eagles, would be much better.

If Holden comes back even 75% of the player he was, and Medo turns out to be the player Dougie claims he is we will have the players to play 4-4-2 successfully.

Unfortunately we're always going to get outfought in midfield with the likes of Eagles, Pratley, Mavies & Lee.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:
Nat: You can shout at me day & night and I'm still a donkey .... skill and basics are somehow missing. What's the fix besides that?

I didn't shout.
I'm saying shouting at the players .....or kicking them up the backside. That might get some extra effort for a game or two but it's not a fix.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did Holden get any minutes last night?

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

None at all.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman's just being an overly cautious wanker.

I'm not happy.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If holden came on and got injured.

"Why did he bring him back so soon!!!"

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He wasn't in the reserves though, and he's played 10-15 mins in other games this season.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shut up hipster.

He's been back two months, played in numerous reserve games aswell as 20 minutes against premiership opposition. Why can't he have 5-10 minutes away at derby.

Boggersbelief wrote:Shut up hipster.

He's been back two months, played in numerous reserve games aswell as 20 minutes against premiership opposition. Why can't he have 5-10 minutes away at derby.

There were more pressing changes to be made last night.

he does seem overly cautious with new signings and injured players, but the team is crying out now for the likes of wheather, holden etc as they are blooded players and can make a difference. Even Medo should be nearing some action now. if all players where fully fit (in dougies eyes!) and raring to go i think the 4231 would work great and we have the players to make a late surge up the table, albeit too late for a push for promotion now.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Medo has now moved from "not match fit" to "not mentally ready for the Championship".

this a player spurs almost paid £12m-£16m for not 12 months ago! Rubbish, if he can't do a job then why sign him. not a dig at you natasha, i just think smoe players need to be thrown in at the deepend now to salvage some pride more than anything!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:this a player spurs almost paid £12m-£16m for not 12 months ago! Rubbish, if he can't do a job then why sign him. not a dig at you natasha, i just think smoe players need to be thrown in at the deepend now to salvage some pride more than anything!

I agree. Dougie claimed he's chased this player for two years - yet three weeks after signing him he can't get on our bench.

It smacks of the Sordell situation last season which cost us our PL place.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I reckon he must be addicted to twitter or something.

Sell him.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have lost patience with Dougie and I don't think he is up to the job. I can't help thinking that I gave Megson my full support for too long and I was guilty of being a Coyle man for too long and now look at us. I'm sorry but Freedman out.

WhiteBic wrote:I have lost patience with Dougie and I don't think he is up to the job. I can't help thinking that I gave Megson my full support for too long and I was guilty of being a Coyle man for too long and now look at us. I'm sorry but Freedman out.

What pushed you over the edge?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sick of managers saying, we're on the right track, were almost there, they wasn't a lot in it.

We go to games, we need to get on another track, because we're a million miles away.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Dusting themselves off should do the trick.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've still got to give him ten games into next season IMO .

Unless we lose on Saturday , then sack the bastard!

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Medo has now moved from "not match fit" to "not mentally ready for the Championship".
I'm not mentally fit for the Champs either Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum