Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Dougie thought about the game - Derby

+13
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Jamster26
Triumph
JonnyRandom
terenceanne
observer
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:We've still got to give him ten games into next season IMO .

Unless we lose on Saturday , then sack the bastard!
Against the 2nd placed team in the league? Blimey - you set the bar high.

i think it was more in the manner in which he did it, selling players we had no real desire to see leave and who where performing well and would of continued to perform well.

I know what chairmen do, i'm not green! I just think our chairman was a little on the devious side.

ETA: for some reason i was posting this response in another thread and i ended up here?! am i doing something?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No sorry mate, I've switched the Allardyce stuff to its own thread as it seems to be a very popular point to chat about and I thought giving it its own thread would let others to better see it and join in if they wanted.

We don't normally bother too much if topics go off thread but in this case it was such a good question you raised in the first place I thought it deserved its own thread.

Hope you didn't mind -sorry if you do.

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Feb 21 2013, 12:16; edited 1 time in total

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sluffy enjoys confusing us. Perhaps he could explain why I have a photo of Gudni but the name of Jussi?

no worries, i think it is a good debate to have too, must have been done just as i was posting though hence the confusion.

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think it's good to split topics like in this instance. Threads would end up being confusing otherwise, which is what ended up happening elsehwere.

Natasha Whittam wrote:sluffy enjoys confusing us. Perhaps he could explain why I have a photo of Gudni but the name of Jussi?

You happier now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum