Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who would you love to punch.

+29
Tigermin
JonnyRandom
JakeSnake
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
Spirit of 58
Lofty_Love
Alf Hooker
Keegan
wanderlust
WhiteBic
Michael Bolton
jayjay23
Angry Dad
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
Lyric Todkill
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Sun Feb 24 2013, 20:12

Any Bolton fan, especially Reebok Rebel and BWFC71.

22Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Sun Feb 24 2013, 20:24

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

MartinBWFC wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:John Aldridge.
Not Dean Holdsworth then?

It was a tough decision but I would enjoy punching Aldridge more.

23Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Sun Feb 24 2013, 20:31

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Any Bolton fan, especially Reebok Rebel and BWFC71.

The problem is you are too fat to leave your bed, never mind your house!!! Before you even consider it, try leaving the fried chicken alone, for the rest of your life!

24Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Sun Feb 24 2013, 20:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When are you going on J.K. ?

25Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Sun Feb 24 2013, 21:07

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nick Clegg

26Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Sun Feb 24 2013, 21:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
When are you going on J.K. ?

Has JK started making new shows since his cancer treatment?

27Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Sun Feb 24 2013, 22:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Tyson Fury. A nasty glass jawed twat i'd knock the fucker spark out.

28Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 00:56

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Any of the complete tossers I meet when I referee.

29Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 06:15

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

David Walliams

30Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 12:15

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Simon Cowell.

31Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 13:28

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The disabled women who lives next door. She knocks on everyday mithering for me to do stuff for her, change a light bulb, set her new telly up the other day it was her alarm clock had broke. I would love to knock her off her zimmer.

32Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 13:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:The disabled women who lives next door. She knocks on everyday mithering for me to do stuff for her, change a light bulb, set her new telly up the other day it was her alarm clock had broke. I would love to knock her off her zimmer.

Put yourself in her Zimmer frame for a day and you'll see the world through different eyes. You are a good samaritan doing chores for her. Don't see it as a burden, look on it as your good deed for the day.

33Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 14:10

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It was a comment in jest RT as I couldn't think of anyone who hasn't already been mentioned above. It was 7.30am the other morning she was complaining about her alarm clock as I stood at my front door in my boxers. I nearly cracked but went round later to find that the batteries had died and needed replacing! Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 3883682494

34Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 14:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't worry, I know exactly what you mean.

35Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 15:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My brother in law. He's a cock. Got pissed and lary at a party at his house so I told him he was a cock and he took a swing at me. Punches like a sparrow for a rugby player. Decided not to deck him as it was a family do, but would love to have a quiet conversation with him some day.

36Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 16:16

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Alex Ferguson or Jonny Evans. For Holden and all the bad that followed - relegation, et al.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

37Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 16:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:It was a comment in jest RT as I couldn't think of anyone who hasn't already been mentioned above. It was 7.30am the other morning she was complaining about her alarm clock as I stood at my front door in my boxers. I nearly cracked but went round later to find that the batteries had died and needed replacing! Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 3883682494

Is she mentally disabled?

38Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 16:30

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Nicky Campbell - god he irritates the tits off me.

39Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 16:37

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 C_71_article_1137982_image_list_image_list_item_0_image

40Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 19:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:Who would you love to punch. - Page 2 C_71_article_1137982_image_list_image_list_item_0_image

I'm sure Doffcocker has that image on his dartboard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum