Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who would you love to punch.

+29
Tigermin
JonnyRandom
JakeSnake
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
Spirit of 58
Lofty_Love
Alf Hooker
Keegan
wanderlust
WhiteBic
Michael Bolton
jayjay23
Angry Dad
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
Lyric Todkill
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 21:47

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Jonathan Ross !

42Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 22:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't stand Marc Walberg.

43Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 22:07

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Mike Riley, Barry Knight, Rob Styles, Mark Clattenberg, Chris Foy... In fact, any referee who has screwed us over, which is most of them actually.

44Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 22:37

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I can't stand Marc Walberg.

He made one tweet and you want to punch him for it? Wow...
Marc Walberg
‏@MarcWalberg

@barnabelourdel
je twitte barnabé! ca y est! je twitte putain

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

45Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 22:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see what you did there.

Mark* Wahlberg*
Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Mark-Wahlberg-mark-wahlberg-646855_1280_1024

Last edited by Keegan on Tue Feb 26 2013, 19:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just so Hipster can punch his screen.)

46Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 23:05

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Joey Barton and any City Player

47Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 23:17

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

That gay guy who dances. Dont know his name. Hes in one of them go compare adverts. Famous for doing jack shit and so OTT gay its just fake

48Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 23:29

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

There's this young bloke known as the screamer, he jumps out of hedge's or from between car's or any hiding place around here and does this scream like a girl being murdered. He targets female joggers or males or old folks mainly at night he,s in his twenties, I've heard him but not seen him but I want to .

49Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Mon Feb 25 2013, 23:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Louie spence

50Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Tue Feb 26 2013, 06:57

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad wrote:Louie spence

Yeah that prick

51Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Tue Feb 26 2013, 07:47

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Tony Blair,again and again !

52Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Tue Feb 26 2013, 19:14

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

I'd forgotten about him. Good shout !

53Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Tue Feb 26 2013, 19:17

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

WhiteBic wrote:The disabled women who lives next door. She knocks on everyday mithering for me to do stuff for her, change a light bulb, set her new telly up the other day it was her alarm clock had broke. I would love to knock her off her zimmer.
HBAHT.

54Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Wed Feb 27 2013, 19:18

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Russell Brand.

55Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Wed Feb 27 2013, 19:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That pompous posing Pillock from Australia who pontificates as one of the judges on Strictly Come Dancing and the other Antipodean Arsehole who judges on Dancing on Ice.

56Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Wed Feb 27 2013, 19:39

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Spirit of 58 wrote:Russell Brand.

Yes definitely.

57Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Wed Feb 27 2013, 20:14

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Spirit of 58 wrote:

I'd forgotten about him. Good shout !

my shout bitch

58Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Wed Feb 27 2013, 20:43

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

David 'i grew up on an estate too' cameron...

A lot, id kick the cunt in the head too, sorry.

59Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Wed Feb 27 2013, 21:16

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Alex Ferguson again, please.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

60Who would you love to punch. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Sat Mar 02 2013, 14:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bono and Liam, one behind the other Liam first so the back of his head caves in Bono's face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum