Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who would you love to punch.

+29
Tigermin
JonnyRandom
JakeSnake
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
Spirit of 58
Lofty_Love
Alf Hooker
Keegan
wanderlust
WhiteBic
Michael Bolton
jayjay23
Angry Dad
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
Lyric Todkill
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

62Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 17:30

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Reebok Trotter wrote:This guy.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2293284/Toby-Hayden-spared-jail-beating-Loretta-Butterworth-card-declined-cash-machine.html?ICO=most_read_module
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2293284/Toby-Hayden-spared-jail-beating-Loretta-Butterworth-card-declined-cash-machine.html?ICO=most_read_module[/quote[/url]]

What a Scumbag ! Good shout RT !

63Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 17:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's just a coward.

he'll get what's coming, don't you worry about that.

64Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 17:38

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Slight change of emphasis but Justin Bieber would also be on my list.

65Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 18:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spirit of 58 wrote:Slight change of emphasis but Justin Bieber would also be on my list.

I'm going to start a new thread for him.

Who would you like to baseball bat thread.

66Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 18:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I absolutly hate that little bastard who advertises the double glazing. The little prick that wears the green coat and says "ring ........ nooooow ! Obnoxious little fucker. I actually have to turn the telly off, or change channel when he's on. I would happily hold him by his stupid hair, and continue to pummel his face until it isn't recognizable. Thing is, I'm not usually a violent person, but for him I can change.

67Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 21:52

Boston Wanderer

Boston Wanderer
David Ngog
David Ngog

Andy Townsend. Total ****head.

68Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 21:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome Boston!

69Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 21:58

Boston Wanderer

Boston Wanderer
David Ngog
David Ngog

Thanks Boggers. Thought I'd give it a go!

70Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 22:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boston Wanderer wrote:Andy Townsend. Total ****head.

Agreed.

I swear he has a script of three phrases.

71Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 22:00

Boston Wanderer

Boston Wanderer
David Ngog
David Ngog

Keegan wrote:Alex Ferguson or Jonny Evans. For Holden and all the bad that followed - relegation, et al.
Totally agree with this.

72Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 22:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Andy Townsend.

"BETTA"

"Yeah, zackly (exactly)"

all he ever says.

73Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 22:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hi Boston, welcome to the madhouse Very Happy

74Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:03

Kevin Davies.

75Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:12

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He'd twat you.

76Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Jonathon Ross has probably been mentioned but i'd gladly punch him numerous times.

77Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Sat Mar 16 2013, 00:18

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boston Wanderer wrote:Thanks Boggers. Thought I'd give it a go!
Welcome Boston, are you from Boston in Lincolnshire, or Boston United States of racist?

78Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Sat Mar 16 2013, 00:38

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

David Cameron.... One Smug Bastard.

79Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Sat Mar 16 2013, 08:46

Boston Wanderer

Boston Wanderer
David Ngog
David Ngog

Thanks for the welcome. I am Bolton born and bred but now settled in Boston Lincs. Nice sausages !

80Who would you love to punch. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you love to punch. Sat Mar 16 2013, 09:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello and welcome Boston.

Is that you in the picture, if so who were you seeing that day?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum