Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Brighton

+26
doffcocker
gloswhite
Bolton Nuts
Banks of the Croal
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Spillthebeans
Dinae Moe Humm
Copper Dragon
JohannesburgWanderer
Natasha Whittam
JonnyRandom
Tigermin
aaron_bwfc
Jamster26
Boggersbelief
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Triumph
wanderlust
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Thu Mar 07 2013, 09:39

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Their main striker Mikail Smith is out for the season so thats a bonus.2-1 N'gog and Dawson (he is due a goal as he didn't score on Tuesday)

22Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Thu Mar 07 2013, 12:53

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keep Vicente and Lopez quiet and it should be a win.

23Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Thu Mar 07 2013, 13:10

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I wouldn't play SKD even if Upson is playing for them. Upson is a shit defender, and our other strikers can exploit that as much as SKD if not more. I've got a bad feeling about this game, our run has to end some time, but then I had a bad feeling about the Blackburn game too.

24Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Thu Mar 07 2013, 17:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brighton are on a run aswell, why can't theirs come to an end!

I can't believe people fear Brighton at home.

25Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Thu Mar 07 2013, 17:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Jamster26 wrote:This game screams of when we played Blackpool at the Reebok. Brighton will be as open as it gets, and it should be avery entertaining game. I just hope we're the one hitting the back of the net.

Couldn't agree with you more Jammy, they play exactly the same brand of fooball, however I think they are much better at playing that style of football than Blackpool.

26Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Fri Mar 08 2013, 11:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A mate of mine has a spare ticket for tomorrows game against Brighton. If anyone wants it then PM me. It's in the WSL and will cost you the princely sum of a pint in Scotts.

27Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Fri Mar 08 2013, 12:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:A mate of mine has a spare ticket for tomorrows game against Brighton. If anyone wants it then PM me. It's in the WSL and will cost you the princely sum of a pint in Scotts.
That's a very generous offer RT, but tomorrow I can't make it - I can't even follow Chatbox as I'm taking the missus for a birthday weekend in London.
Boggers will have to do the "believe and we will score" duties as he has proved himself to be more than capable.

28Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:23

0-3 to the gay boys. And I don't mean Eagles.

Gap down to 3 points after our victory.

29Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:35

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bolton Hater wrote:0-3 to the gay boys. And I don't mean Eagles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

30Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:0-3 to the gay boys. And I don't mean Eagles.

Seeing as they gave you a day off to get rogered by Millwall in the cup you're going to be waiting a while for the chance cock.

31Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Seeing as they gave you a day off to get rogered by Millwall in the cup you're going to be waiting a while for the chance cock.

Very Happy

32Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3-1 to us this one.

We are in form so we will come through this.

COYWM.

33Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Sat Mar 09 2013, 13:36

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What aggravates me today is no links to the game again .... only a few Prem games scheduled and still no coverage of the Championship. Even a casual observer would admit that Bolton/Brighton is a relatively big game today....worth an internet link at least.

34Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Sat Mar 09 2013, 14:35

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fooking K Davies starts again, I just don't get Dougie sometimes.

35Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Sat Mar 09 2013, 14:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's the full team?

36Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Sat Mar 09 2013, 14:53

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yep SKD lightening pace on display again .... of course since he is in the team I hope he gets a hatrick today. Otherwise Doogie will replace him with Cdavies on 60 minutes.
Was hoping for a win but now a draw is on.

37Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Sat Mar 09 2013, 16:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman out!

38Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Sat Mar 09 2013, 17:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

39Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Sat Mar 09 2013, 17:28

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Great result, Brighton are a very useful team, we really are on great form now and with players like Holden and Wheater getting nearer to full fitness we are really in the mix now.
I do think we should be looking for automatic promotion still. Palace, Hull and Leicester are all very average teams, we can catch them up.
On our day we can beat any of these play off teams no problem.

40Bolton 1-0 Brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Brighton Sat Mar 09 2013, 17:36

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just got back great win against a very good Brighton team.

Onwards and upwards Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum