Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone Interested in doing a blog for us?

2 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

For our next step to world domination we would rather like to get the name of 'Bolton Nuts' a little bit more widely known and one of the ways we would like to try to do this is by publishing some blogs.

It's a good time with all the excitement of Bolton's five game winning streak to start one I should think.

What we are looking for is a minimum of about 3 paragraphs or so on any football subject - preferably BWFC of course - and a commitment to do one a week to the end of the season (and beyond I hope!).

Anybody is welcome to do one - we are looking for as many people we can to help.

Add your names to this thread (or contact me by pm) and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

All blogs will be posted on here and hopefully linked to an external football news site (called NewsNow), so who knows you could soon be published and read around the world!

The blog could be a match report, or what you think of the team and tactics, or manager, or opposition, or will we make the play offs, or how were the pies at the ground - absolutely anything.

Don't worry about spelling and grammar - we can polish that up if needed - we just want you to help us get noticed a bit more and hopefully bring in even more people and posts to our site - and in that way make it better for everyone!

Go on, you know you want to give it a go!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've already done a bit of advertising on a Blackburn site, using that picture of Bolton Hater outside Deadwood and the website name at the bottom.

Have you had many Bastard fans sign up lately? Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum