Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All available tickets sold?

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All available tickets sold? Empty All available tickets sold? Sun May 05 2013, 01:03

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I thought it was sad to see a fair few empty seats today baring in mind the message from the website last night was "all available tickets sold".

I know a few people that couldn't get tickets because of this. Glad they should be to have missed out, I hear you say, but nonetheless, why isn't the club opening every door it can to boost numbers?

2All available tickets sold? Empty Re: All available tickets sold? Sun May 05 2013, 07:59

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Where were the empty seats?

Apart from the South stand the ground looked full.

You'll always get a few empty seats because not everyone who buys a ticket actually turns up.

3All available tickets sold? Empty Re: All available tickets sold? Sun May 05 2013, 11:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I looked around and there were quite a few empty seats...I felt cheated Wink

4All available tickets sold? Empty Re: All available tickets sold? Sun May 05 2013, 14:31

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I was talking to a guy before the game who didn't have a ticket, he had just returned from abroad and didn't know he couldn't buy a ticket on the day (tbh, he should have checked, but when has getting a ticket to the 'bok ever been an issue?). Anyway, he couldn't get in to see the game despite being there, so yeah, disappointing to see some people with tickets didn't turn up (probably ST holders off on holiday...)

I see Blackpoo couldn't sell the whole south stand. Tin pot club Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum