Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What makes you shed a few tears?

+11
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Copper Dragon
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
waynagain
Hip Priest
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Mon Jun 10 2013, 20:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I see you are going for the Gary Lineker look, at the moment.

Never even noticed that, well spotted RT

22What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:58

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

23What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can remember being very sad when I saw on the news that Lady Diana had died. Being a bit of a petrol head, the fatal live car crash involving Ayrton Senna was also an emotional experience but for some bizarre reason, movies which are not real, seem to have some odd effect on my emotional psyche.

The film, Sixth Sense, where the mother is talking to the son about his Grandmother is very raw. It makes you want to believe in all that kind of stuff. Brilliant acting.

https://youtu.be/FLyYYHqVTsE

24What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bloody hell, thats a wacky sketch.

25What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Bloody hell, thats a wacky sketch.

Just remember, it's only a film.

26What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:28

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have ghosts in my house, at first it spammed me out, ok with it now.
My house is 150 yrs old, and it used to be a Jam factory, so no wonder I have them.

27What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:32

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Losing to Blackpool in the Cup Final

and the movie 'Pay it forward' is a bit weepy at the end

28What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:I have ghosts in my house, at first it spammed me out, ok with it now.
My house is 150 yrs old, and it used to be a Jam factory, so no wonder I have them.

29What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Tue Jun 11 2013, 00:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

One hell of a track, I have always loved it,. What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 711151169

30What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Thu Jun 13 2013, 22:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Shed a couple tonight after the news reports of Dale Creegan - not because of him but at what he did to the two female police officer - police officer or not it was absolutely disgusting what he did to them.  I just hope he gets his just deserts on the inside - wonder if they keep him up here at HMP Manchester (Strangeways) or send him down to the Scrubs!

31What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Thu Jun 13 2013, 22:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A full life tariff means it is unlikely he will be dumped in Strangeways. Full Sutton, Long Lartin or Lancaster Farms is the most likely repository.

32What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Sun Jun 16 2013, 21:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just remembered Susan Boyle's debut on BGT.

33What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Sat Jun 29 2013, 21:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

https://youtu.be/VRsJlAJvOSM

This, because its a sad story about the death of his 4 year old son.

34What makes you shed a few tears? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you shed a few tears? Sat Jun 29 2013, 22:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:https://youtu.be/VRsJlAJvOSM

This, because its a sad story about the death of his 4 year old son.

I remember this. His son fell out out of a window in his apartment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum