Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chav National Service

+8
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Angry Dad
waynagain
wanderlust
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Chav National Service Empty Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 10:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is little doubt the vast majority of young people in this country aged 16-25 are twats.

The only thing they care about is where their next phone is coming from and what Kim Kardashian had for breakfast. They have absolutely no grasp on reality and what is going on in other parts of the world.

If they'd been born 90-100 years ago they'd have been sent to war, can you imagine your typical British 18 year old being sent to war? It's laughable.

In the past I've advocated a cull of everyone aged 16-25 but that didn't go down too well with the government. Pussies.

The next best thing is to re-introduce compulsory National Service. When someone reaches the age of 18 they should be forced to spend three years in the army being shot at by the Taliban. Trust me, a couple of weeks over there and they won't give a shit what Kim Kardashian wore for the gym or what the latest app is.

Be honest, there is no downside to this idea. It's worked in the past, and it's actually never been more relevant considering the state of our youth. Three years in the army learning about life and other cultures, not to mention the discipline and team spirit that would be instilled, would be the making of these twats.

Do you agree that National Service should be compulsory?

2Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 10:29

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

NO

3Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 10:57

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The army is reducing it's numbers isn't it?

So it wouldn't work.

4Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 11:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:The army is reducing it's numbers isn't it?

So it wouldn't work.

They wouldn't be paid. They could be on the frontline, totally disposable.

5Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 11:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:The army is reducing it's numbers isn't it?

So it wouldn't work.

The army is cutting back on paid staff. Theoretically, people doing National Service shouldn't be paid and could be roped in to do all sorts of jobs for the community. In some countries, you can pay the State Not to do National Service so it could be an income stream.

6Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 11:29

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It costs money to put them there, arm them, feed them...

7Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 11:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:It costs money to put them there, arm them, feed them...

I would be happy to pay more tax if it got the 18-21 year olds off our streets.

8Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 12:08

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It works in other countries ie Sweden, Isreal etc

also the goverment should bring back the birch

9Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 12:40

There's little doubt the youth of today have little grasp of what's going on in the world. Perhaps a bit of National Service would toughen them up a bit.

10Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 12:47

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What if they refuse?

11Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 12:52

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:What if they refuse?

cancel ALL their benefits and their family's benefits too

12Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 12:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Kill them all.

13Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 12:57

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad wrote:Kill them all.

they could be used as target practice for the ones who serve

14Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 12:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know, what happened if people refused when it was last compulsory?

15Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:There is little doubt the vast majority of young people in this country aged 16-25 are twats.

The only thing they care about is where their next phone is coming from and what Kim Kardashian had for breakfast. They have absolutely no grasp on reality and what is going on in other parts of the world.

If they'd been born 90-100 years ago they'd have been sent to war, can you imagine your typical British 18 year old being sent to war? It's laughable.

In the past I've advocated a cull of everyone aged 16-25 but that didn't go down too well with the government. Pussies.

The next best thing is to re-introduce compulsory National Service. When someone reaches the age of 18 they should be forced to spend three years in the army being shot at by the Taliban. Trust me, a couple of weeks over there and they won't give a shit what Kim Kardashian wore for the gym or what the latest app is.

Be honest, there is no downside to this idea. It's worked in the past, and it's actually never been more relevant considering the state of our youth. Three years in the army learning about life and other cultures, not to mention the discipline and team spirit that would be instilled, would be the making of these twats.

Do you agree that National Service should be compulsory?
I know two females under 25 who have had trips to Afghan and Iraq whilst on Army duty and they are certainly not Chavs as you call them. They are women I have total respect for the pair of them and I wouldn't expect you to emulate those two!
Furthermore, it's rich for you to even mention "real world" given the bullshit and fantasy that comes from your finger ends!!
Now, back to the original post, as most people with a modicum of intelligence know, and has been ultimately verified by better qualified than the forum clever shite, conscripts do not make better soldiers than those who join of their own will!!!

16Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:03

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Long before you were swimming about in your dad's ball bag!

17Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
I know two females under 25 who have had trips to Afghan and Iraq whilst on Army duty and they are certainly not Chavs as you call them. They are women I have total respect for the pair of them and I wouldn't expect you to emulate those two!
Furthermore, it's rich for you to even mention "real world" given the bullshit and fantasy that comes from your finger ends!!
Now, back to the original post, as most people with a modicum of intelligence know, and has been ultimately verified by better qualified than the forum clever shite, conscripts do not make better soldiers than those who join of their own will!!!

I think you're in the middle of a breakdown SK.

So you know two decent people under 25. What about the other 8 million? What a bellend.

And who said conscripts make better soldiers than those who choose to join? Of course they're going to be shite, but the point isn't about making them great soldiers, it's about them seeing what's actually important in life and gaining a bit of discipline. Can you honestly say they current generation of youngsters have any of that?

18Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

it was criminal offence

19Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

it was criminal offence

Exactly. No reason for it to be any different this time around.

20Chav National Service Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:19

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Of course they shouldn't be drafted into the army (or navy or RAF). Why would you want to lumber our national services with all the disastrous underachievers. The services have got an important and difficult job to do- and the last thing they need is hordes of dross being dumped on them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum