Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chav National Service

+8
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Angry Dad
waynagain
wanderlust
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
I know two females under 25 who have had trips to Afghan and Iraq whilst on Army duty and they are certainly not Chavs as you call them. They are women I have total respect for the pair of them and I wouldn't expect you to emulate those two!
Furthermore, it's rich for you to even mention "real world" given the bullshit and fantasy that comes from your finger ends!!
Now, back to the original post, as most people with a modicum of intelligence know, and has been ultimately verified by better qualified than the forum clever shite, conscripts do not make better soldiers than those who join of their own will!!!

I think you're in the middle of a breakdown SK.

So you know two decent people under 25. What about the other 8 million? What a bellend.

And who said conscripts make better soldiers than those who choose to join? Of course they're going to be shite, but the point isn't about making them great soldiers, it's about them seeing what's actually important in life and gaining a bit of discipline. Can you honestly say they current generation of youngsters have any of that?
No problem with me N, you want to come out with your stupid drivel, I'll feed the attention you crave!
Would you have the bollox to go in the army, I think not, so stick towriting your fantasies and leave the defence of the country to those best qualified

22Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
I know two females under 25 who have had trips to Afghan and Iraq whilst on Army duty and they are certainly not Chavs as you call them. They are women I have total respect for the pair of them and I wouldn't expect you to emulate those two!
Furthermore, it's rich for you to even mention "real world" given the bullshit and fantasy that comes from your finger ends!!
Now, back to the original post, as most people with a modicum of intelligence know, and has been ultimately verified by better qualified than the forum clever shite, conscripts do not make better soldiers than those who join of their own will!!!

I think you're in the middle of a breakdown SK.

So you know two decent people under 25. What about the other 8 million? What a bellend.

And who said conscripts make better soldiers than those who choose to join? Of course they're going to be shite, but the point isn't about making them great soldiers, it's about them seeing what's actually important in life and gaining a bit of discipline. Can you honestly say they current generation of youngsters have any of that?
No problem with me N, you want to come out with your stupid drivel, I'll feed the attention you crave!
Would you have the bollox to go in the army, I think not, so stick towriting your fantasies and leave the defence of the country to those best qualified

23Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:25

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

it was criminal offence

Exactly. No reason for it to be any different this time around.

And do you think these 'chavs' are bothered about breaking the law?

3 years national service or 3 years in jail playing computer games and pool?

24Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:25

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:Of course they shouldn't be drafted into the army (or navy or RAF). Why would you want to lumber our national services with all the disastrous underachievers. The services have got an important and difficult job to do- and the last thing they need is hordes of dross being dumped on them
Correct, but you can't tell that to a halfwit.
It's a job for those who want to do it, not fot those you tell.

25Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Ok, let's say there are 5 million 18-21 year olds.

Fly them to wherever, let's say Iraq. Line them up facing a Taliban stronghold and set them walking towards the enemy. True, many would get gunned down, but no army on Earth can take on 5 million chavs at once.

The hardcore soldiers probably wouldn't have to do anything as the Taliban would all be dead.

Be honest, how could that tactic fail?

26Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Ok, let's say there are 5 million 18-21 year olds.

Fly them to wherever, let's say Iraq. Line them up facing a Taliban stronghold and set them walking towards the enemy. True, many would get gunned down, but no army on Earth can take on 5 million chavs at once.

The hardcore soldiers probably wouldn't have to do anything as the Taliban would all be dead.

Be honest, how could that tactic fail?

Shouldn't you be sacking Jason? Perhaps he's got the bollox for the army, unlike his "boss".Very Happy

27Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Shouldn't you be sacking Jason? Perhaps he's got the bollox for the army, unlike his "boss".Very Happy

I would have been good in the army, and with hindsight I should have joined. I'd have shown the Taliban how it's done.

28Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 14:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

I would have been good in the army, and with hindsight I should have joined. I'd have shown the Taliban how it's done.
Course you would, as expected you talk a good job(bullshit) as usual!Very Happy

29Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 14:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Of course they shouldn't be drafted into the army (or navy or RAF). Why would you want to lumber our national services with all the disastrous underachievers. The services have got an important and difficult job to do- and the last thing they need is hordes of dross being dumped on them

Top Answer!

30Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 14:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come off it rammy, you act as though only intelligent people join the army.

31Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 14:54

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:

If 2 people applied for a job with you and had similar qualifications, but one had been in the military and the other hadn't, would you hire the one with the military experience?

32Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 15:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:

If 2 people applied for a job with you and had similar qualifications, but one had been in the military and the other hadn't, would you hire the one with the military experience?

Yes.

33Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 16:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you including all 18 - 21 year olds nat? Or just the chavs?

Nice avi btw, she is gorgeous

34Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 16:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Are you including all 18 - 21 year olds nat? Or just the chavs?

Nice avi btw, she is gorgeous

Thanks, I try to look good for my fans.

Yes, I include all 18-21 year olds in this. Deep down they're all chavs.

35Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 19:34

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Yeah,they'll have their fair share of numpties and cretins- but they can usually knock them into some sort of shape - but they're a bit selective about who they take on.
A bare minimum is an ability to read and write - and that would automatically disqualify half the hoodies hanging about Bolton town centre tonight

36Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 19:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
A bare minimum is an ability to read and write - and that would automatically disqualify half the hoodies hanging about Bolton town centre tonight

As well as Magoo.

Chav National Service - Page 2 2n8wh2a

37Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 19:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does it really matter whether you can read or right, when your in a trench stoving someone's head in with your bayonet ?

38Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 19:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Does it really matter whether you can read or right, when your in a trench stoving someone's head in with your bayonet ?

Probably not, but if you are representing the Armed forces in a foreign country and were dropped behind enemy lines in unfamiliar territory, I would have thought the ability to read a map and a compass would be an essential requirement of the job.

39Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 20:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Does it really matter whether you can read or right, when your in a trench stoving someone's head in with your bayonet ?

I see what you did there.

40Chav National Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 20:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum