Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chav National Service

+8
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Angry Dad
waynagain
wanderlust
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Chav National Service - Page 3 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 20:07

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't see anything wrong with National Service as an alternative to being unemployed, even 12 - 18 months would probably be beneficial to a lot of youngsters and get them used to the idea that the world doesn't owe you a living, life can be hard and winning BGT is probably not a career option.

42Chav National Service - Page 3 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 20:07

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
A bare minimum is an ability to read and write - and that would automatically disqualify half the hoodies hanging about Bolton town centre tonight

As well as Magoo.

Chav National Service - Page 3 2n8wh2a
Chav National Service - Page 3 1415013262

43Chav National Service - Page 3 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 20:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Does it really matter whether you can read or right, when your in a trench stoving someone's head in with your bayonet ?

Probably not, but if you are representing the Armed forces in a foreign country and were dropped behind enemy lines in unfamiliar territory, I would have thought the ability to read a map and a compass would be an essential requirement of the job.

You can teach a dog to read a map, and use a compass.

44Chav National Service - Page 3 Empty Re: Chav National Service Tue Jun 11 2013, 20:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

You can teach a dog to read a map, and use a compass.

I think that's beyond Doffcocker and Boggers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum