Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Ngog be here for the start of the new season ?

+10
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Tigermin
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
Culcheth_White
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Will he keep him, or get Rid?

Will Ngog be here for the start of the new season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Will Ngog be here for the start of the new season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% [ 9 ]
Will Ngog be here for the start of the new season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%Will Ngog be here for the start of the new season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 55% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

I'd give him one more chance, with Dougies improved  training I think he looked fitter an more motivated last season, up until that shoulder injury at Leicester. Lets have a full season from him where he doesn't pick up a load of niggling injuries and isn't playing alongside SKD if we don't see an improvement I can't see his value droppin much lower than it is anyway.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Jesus Christ! Give him one more chance? The guy is out of contract at the end of this coming season. We shelled out £4 million for a striker that hasn't delivered and he's on huge wages.

Sell Sell Sell!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote: Lets have a full season from him where he doesn't pick up a load of niggling injuries and isn't playing alongside SKD if we don't see an improvement I can't see his value droppin much lower than it is anyway.

He's the sort of tart who picks up loads of niggling injuries. I doubt half of them even exist.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
He's the sort of tart who picks up loads of niggling injuries. I doubt half of them even exist.

Answer my question, please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum