Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton sign young striker Wilkinson

+8
Norpig
Lbj
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
aaron_bwfc
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Bolton sign young striker Wilkinson  Empty Bolton sign young striker Wilkinson Tue Jul 02 2013, 15:10

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bolton Wanderers can confirm the signing of striker Conor Wilkinson from Millwall on a three-year contract.

Discussions between the two clubs over a compensation package are still on-going, after the 18-year-old’s contract recently expired with the London-based club.

Capped at youth level by the Republic of Ireland, the 6ft 2in frontman was invited to train with Portuguese side Benfica last season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I assume he was cheap.

Forget about Beckford now. We will get the 'We will not be held to Ransom' crap from them within the next 48 hours, Just before he signs for fucking Wigan or some other club that actually WANTS to achieve promotion...

This was our 3rd 'Big signing' wasn't it? every fucker (Even the BEN) thought it was Beckford but it wasn't... you gullible fools.

One day our beloved club will tease us too far and fuck the fans over one too many times...

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

dear me.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Calm down RR, this one has been on the radar since the end of the season.

Nobody is calling it a big signing, just a young prospect for the development squad.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

First we had this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote from the above article - "The next man on board should be Jermaine Beckford, who is due to link-up with the team by Friday to travel to their private training camp in La Manga, Spain."

then...

Turns out the 3rd 'imminent' signing was ANOTHER fucking kid for the development squad.

Im actually Seething...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm with Rebel. This is a fucking outrage.

We were promised Beckford but get some Irish git who makes Kevin Davies look mobile.

Where are you Nixon? Let's be 'avin yer!! Beckford, my arse!!

Dougie out.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What are RR and nat going to say when beckford signs by the end of the week..

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:What are RR and nat going to say when beckford signs by the end of the week..

the scary thing is, one of them is actually serious.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:What are RR and nat going to say when beckford signs by the end of the week..

He wont.

He is this seasons Veloso, or Rivaldo...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You poor naive wanker.

First he was signing on the 1st. Then it was today. Now it's the end of the week.

It's not going to happen. I'm regretting spending 75p per letter on BECKFORD for my shirt.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

unlike you...

WUM

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

unlike you...

WUM

no i was serious, you are being serious, which is scary.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Of course we're being serious. Just because you have no passion for the club don't tar others with the same brush. Nixon told me Beckford was signing on the 1st and he hasn't!! I am a little bit furious.

You just know Celtic or WBA will hijack Beckford.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

unlike you...

WUM

Hipster - you really need to find a girl and fuck her...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

According to Nixon...

Beckfords been on holiday and just got back today...

Spouts more shit than a bull with a Lactulose addiction that man.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I assume he was cheap.

Forget about Beckford now. We will get the 'We will not be held to Ransom' crap from them within the next 48 hours, Just before he signs for fucking Wigan or some other club that actually WANTS to achieve promotion...

This was our 3rd 'Big signing' wasn't it? every fucker (Even the BEN) thought it was Beckford but it wasn't... you gullible fools.

One day our beloved club will tease us too far and fuck the fans over one too many times...

Embarrassing.

Who said anything about big signings? All I read was 5 signings, Beckford will be confirmed soon stop panicking. 

Are you really that excited for Jermaine Beckford that you're this wound up?! Relax.

Obviously don't know much about Wilkinson but Milwall fans aren't pleased so hopefully he's a decent prospect. Good to see us inlay putting some emphasis on the youth teams.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

unlike you...

WUM

Hipster - you really need to find a girl and fuck her...

You've lost me.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:I assume he was cheap.

Embarrassing.

Who said anything about big signings? All I read was 5 signings, Beckford will be confirmed soon stop panicking. 

Are you really that excited for Jermaine Beckford that you're this wound up?! Relax.

Obviously don't know much about Wilkinson but Milwall fans aren't pleased so hopefully he's a decent prospect. Good to see us inlay putting some emphasis on the youth teams.

in a nutshell.

ive been a Bolton fan long enough to know that if a player with any half -decent level of experience or reputation is linked... it usually becomes rat piss after a few weeks.

I can see the same happening with Beckford

Did you not rate Nicolas Anelka's reputation then?
Okocha? Djorkaeff? Etc.

Granted that on occasion we can't meet transfer fees or wage demands, or the player simply doesn't want to come. Half the time theres no truth in the players being linked anyway, its just speculation. That's a fact of being Bolton though we're not United or Barcelona who get 99% of targets, we need to work a bit harder.

Without a doubt though this is not a signing that has been invented by Gartside to 'tease' fans into a season ticket, seems to be a genuine target.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure the club would mention someone more glamorous than journeyman beckford to sell more tickets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum