Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton sign young striker Wilkinson

+8
Norpig
Lbj
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
aaron_bwfc
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Natasha Whittam wrote:This thread has been spoilt by people who still haven't figured out the quote system. Stop quoting every single post you bellends.

Fair comment, in my defence it's hard to delete certain parts on my phone.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I'm probably a bigger fan than most on this forum.

Please justify this.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Please justify this.

He's 7'6''?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The club has spent a lot more in recent years than many clubs that have been vastly more successful. It's just been spent badly.

While Swansea were paying peanuts for Michu, we were signing a new Kevin Davies contract, no doubt similar in cost. A lot of fans championed the decision, in fairness.

We're not in the mess we're in for lack of ambition. It's the placing of faith in dimwits like Sammy Lee, Gary Megson and Owen Coyle with no economical understanding.

It's not clear yet if Dougie's business model will be any more useful or sustainable but the main aim has to be shrewd, affordable signings as opposed to hasty, expensive ones that potentially represent poor value.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:The club has spent a lot more in recent years than many clubs that have been vastly more successful. It's just been spent badly.

While Swansea were paying peanuts for Michu, we were signing a new Kevin Davies contract, no doubt similar in cost. A lot of fans championed the decision, in fairness.

We're not in the mess we're in for lack of ambition. It's the placing of faith in dimwits like Sammy Lee, Gary Megson and Owen Coyle with no economical understanding.

It's not clear yet if Dougie's business model will be any more useful or sustainable but the main aim has to be shrewd, affordable signings as opposed to hasty, expensive ones that potentially represent poor value.

:agree: :like: 

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Please justify this.

He's 7'6''?

lol! 

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right, it's nearly the end of Tuesday and Beckford still hasn't signed.

I'm fooking seething. I'm off to meet Rebel At Scott's Bar so we can twat some 8 year olds.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Right, it's nearly the end of Tuesday and Beckford still hasn't signed.

I'm fooking seething. I'm off to meet Rebel At Scott's Bar so we can twat some 8 year olds.

You'll probably need back up then.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Right, it's nearly the end of Tuesday and Beckford still hasn't signed.

You'll probably need back up then.

She never showed up, I had half the cuckoo boys there as well, she bottled it.

First, we took Bolton arena and then beat up a few lads on Horwich Parkway who were on the way back from an under 10s 5-a-side tournament. wankers.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We owe way to much to start paying 9 million for anyone, open your eyes Rebel we owed 30 million when we went into the Premier league 12 years later we owe 130 million why do you think getting back will sort out our cash problems. agreed it should do, but it won't until the greedy bastards who are sucking the lifeblood out of famous clubs yes i mean the the Players. Look at Coventry it's criminal that famous clubs can be run in to the ground due to greed and bad management.

you would be the first to moan if we went into administration the time as come to keep fees realistic i think DF will do that.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here's our lad Connor: Goal D

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I assume he was cheap.

Forget about Beckford now. We will get the 'We will not be held to Ransom' crap from them within the next 48 hours, Just before he signs for fucking Wigan or some other club that actually WANTS to achieve promotion...

This was our 3rd 'Big signing' wasn't it? every fucker (Even the BEN) thought it was Beckford but it wasn't... you gullible fools.

One day our beloved club will tease us too far and fuck the fans over one too many times...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum