Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Take Megson Back?

+9
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Lofty_Love
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
xmiles
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Would You Take Megson Back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Take Megson Back? Thu Mar 01 2012, 15:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes and he would of course come back to work under Gartside who called him a ginger winger on twitter, to a club who's fans universally deride him.

I like you Keegan but that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Apart from Natashas last post, whatever it was.

22Would You Take Megson Back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Take Megson Back? Thu Mar 01 2012, 15:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I like you Keegan but that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Apart from Natashas last post, whatever it was.

The one where I said you were right Laughing

23Would You Take Megson Back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Take Megson Back? Thu Mar 01 2012, 15:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I like you Keegan but that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Apart from Natashas last post, whatever it was.

The one where I said you were right Laughing

you've just been added to my "foes" list.

24Would You Take Megson Back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Take Megson Back? Thu Mar 01 2012, 15:16

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The question was "Would you take Megson back?" not "Would Megson come back?" or "Would the club take Megson back?"

With that in mind, review your opinion of my previous post. I like you too, by the way!
Wink

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Would You Take Megson Back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Take Megson Back? Thu Mar 01 2012, 15:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aw, it's the new Squidgy & Spudulika.

26Would You Take Megson Back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Take Megson Back? Thu Mar 01 2012, 15:49

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Aw, it's the new Squidgy & Spudulika.

If you refrain from mentioning that I'm not the person in my avatar, you can come to the wedding.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27Would You Take Megson Back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Take Megson Back? Thu Mar 01 2012, 16:31

I'd go for a Coyle/Megson dream team. Imagine how quickly you could fall down the leagues.

28Would You Take Megson Back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Take Megson Back? Thu Mar 01 2012, 16:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:I'd go for a Coyle/Megson dream team. Imagine how quickly any team could fall down the leagues.

Why don't you suggest it to the Venkys - I do firmly believe you will be thanked!

29Would You Take Megson Back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Take Megson Back? Thu Mar 01 2012, 22:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Coyle or Megson? Similar to asking if I would like to be shot or stabbed, the result is the same.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum