Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Positives and negatives

+12
Angry Dad
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Sluffy
kennster
waynagain
Born to be a wanderer
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Positives and negatives Empty Positives and negatives Tue Aug 27 2013, 22:39

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Beckford got off the mark.Surely Eagles will be back for Blackburn.negatives Zat Knight another calamity.We can concentrate on the leauge.LOL!At least we are not Reading.peterborough 9/1 at the start of the season.Was gonna put a few quid on it but I put a good few quid on us last year.Yes I'm a dick.:sick: :dougie: 

2Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Tue Aug 27 2013, 22:54

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This a positive. We won in the last round and took Tranmere to penalties. Last year we lost in the first round to Crawley and didn't even take them to penalties. Another few seasons and Freedman will have us playing in the quarter finals, we are on the way up.

3Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Tue Aug 27 2013, 22:58

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

A positive? Freedman is one game closer to getting sacked.

4Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Tue Aug 27 2013, 23:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Who gives a fuck about the League Cup anyway?

The seasons long enough without getting side-tracked on a competition we are never going to win with our current players.

5Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Tue Aug 27 2013, 23:10

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Right or wrong, the result only adds to the growing negativity at the club.

6Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Tue Aug 27 2013, 23:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With the reaction you'd think we'd just been relegated to the conference.

7Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Tue Aug 27 2013, 23:19

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Positives: Beckford scored, Eaves got in some great positions, Mills sounded solid, Moritz seems to be getting better with more minutes under his belt and can pick a pass.

8Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Tue Aug 27 2013, 23:47

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Like many I don't care about the cup......but I can't fathom how this is better than OC last season.

Piss poor pres-season, miserable start to the league and put out of the cup by a lower league team.

We could be in the bottom three after Saturday...... Blackburn scored 5 last game.....how many against our iron clad defence do you blokes reckon.....at least 2 ..... there we need 2 or more for a point away.

It's not negative......just the way it is...until further notice.

9Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed Aug 28 2013, 00:11

kennster wrote:A positive? Freedman is one game closer to getting sacked.
If he gets sacked we'll be well and truly fucked.

10Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed Aug 28 2013, 00:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Who gives a fuck about the League Cup anyway?

Fans of clubs that are still in it. Shocked 

11Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed Aug 28 2013, 00:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even fans of clubs that are still in it that haven't got a cat in hells chance of winning it?

12Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed Aug 28 2013, 00:48

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Even fans of clubs that are still in it that haven't got a cat in hells chance of winning it?
Yes Rolling Eyes 

13Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed Aug 28 2013, 00:54

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

bwfc1874 wrote:
We won't if we get the right replacement in! An experienced manager who knows how to get out of the divison not an unproven rookie.

14Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed Aug 28 2013, 01:08

kennster wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
We won't if we get the right replacement in! An experienced manager who knows how to get out of the divison not an unproven rookie.
Who's that then? Neil Warnock?

A bad start to the season is disappointing. Sacking yet another manger because of it won't solve anything.

15Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed Aug 28 2013, 06:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The positives are, we can't draw Norwich so Elmander won't score a hat- trick.

16Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed Aug 28 2013, 12:25

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Elmo scored twice last night.

17Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed Aug 28 2013, 13:02

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

and Sordell scored

18Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed Aug 28 2013, 13:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Positives, i'm not going to waste my money going to watch that crap for a while.

19Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed Aug 28 2013, 13:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its an absolute disgrace losing to Tranmere fucking unforgivable.

20Positives and negatives Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed Aug 28 2013, 13:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree, we need to get rid of Freedman now, pre season was poor but there's been no improvement , loses against Blackburn i'd get rid, then get rid of the chairman , then get rid of whoever organises the half time entertainment , then find someone else to get rid of, until someone got rid of me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum