Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Positives and negatives

+12
Angry Dad
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Sluffy
kennster
waynagain
Born to be a wanderer
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Positives and negatives - Page 2 Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed 28 Aug - 13:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
If he gets sacked we'll be well and truly fucked.
We have 2 points from 4 games and are out of the Cup.

It couldn't really get much worse whoever was in charge.

22Positives and negatives - Page 2 Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed 28 Aug - 13:58

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We could have 0 points or just 1 point, which is worse.

I still have faith that we will come good and with 'easier' opposition we will get some much needed victories. Beckford broke his duck so he will now become a goal scoring machine for us...

23Positives and negatives - Page 2 Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed 28 Aug - 14:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:A positive? Freedman is one game closer to getting sacked.
Can't see that helping matters. We'll be left with the same players. Sooner or later they'll get their act together. Nothing stays the same and in our position that's a good thing.

24Positives and negatives - Page 2 Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed 28 Aug - 15:22

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:I agree, we need to get rid of Freedman now, pre season was poor but there's been no improvement , loses against Blackburn i'd get rid, then get rid of the chairman , then get rid of whoever organises the half time entertainment , then find someone else to get rid of, until someone got rid of me.
lol!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Positives and negatives - Page 2 Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed 28 Aug - 15:25

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

... but seriously, we are just getting the crap portion of our season out of the way so we can move on to the hot streak. We will get into the top six so easily that you wonder what all the fuss was about in the early stages of the season.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

26Positives and negatives - Page 2 Empty Re: Positives and negatives Wed 28 Aug - 16:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Before that happens, we need players back from injury and suspension, a signing or two, young talent being given every opportunity to compete for places, better luck than we've been having and a tactical approach that utilises our available resources in the optimum way.

That's a fair bit to ask so I don't expect everything to come together in the near future - especially given out short-term fixtures.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum