Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer Deadline Day

+19
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
carrs
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
waynagain
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
kennster
wanderlust
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

81Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:36

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:If we don't sign someone soon I'm going to stop being so positive.
I tried to prepare you for it.Wink

82Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well I feel cheated.

83Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:38

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:If we don't sign someone soon I'm going to stop being so positive.
It will never happen, Freedman's talk of getting the deadwood out is all bollocks.

He's probably playing table tennis with Knight as we speak.
He needs to be given more time

so he can come up with more bollocks

84Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:40

karlypants wrote:It will never happen, Freedman's talk of getting the deadwood out is all bollocks.

He's probably playing table tennis with Knight as we speak.
It is a massive surprise that nobody wanted to sign Knight or N'gog given their sensational form for us.

85Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
It is a massive surprise that nobody wanted to sign Knight or N'gog given their sensational form for us.
How bloody dare you! According to doffcocker and his cronies Ngog is a misunderstood genius.

86Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:41

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

He waits until there are two more days left in the transfer window then he decides that likes of Knight are crap.

He was there for 9 months why did he only come to this conclusion after the Blackburn game?

Freedman Out! Gartside Out! Zat Knight! Chungy Out! Everyone fucking out!

Last edited by kennster on Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:42; edited 2 times in total

87Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets just get the facts straight.

he never said he was "shipping out the deadwood" or anything of that sort.

he also said we would have to "sell to buy" so he didn't promise any signings either.

his quote was "if certain players don't want to be here they can go come monday morning"

88Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Look at where we were when Dougie joined us and compare it to where we finished up at the end of the season. We missed out on the play-offs because of a nervous performance against Blackpool where we had to win the game against one of the Championships so called cannon fodder teams. The same cannon fodder team which is currently top of the Championship.

Perhaps we should slip in a cheeky bid for Paul Ince to replace Dougie?

Blackburn fans would be delirious.

89Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:46

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Lets just get the facts straight.

he also said we would have to "sell to buy" so he didn't promise any signings either.

his quote was "if certain players don't want to be here they can go come monday morning"
I think you're forgetting that all facts go out the window when discussing Freedman.

As proved by 99% of Waynagains' posts.

90Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:47

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok Trotter wrote:Perhaps we should slip in a cheeky bid for Paul Ince to replace Dougie?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

91Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Look at where we were when Dougie joined us
We were 15th. Now we're bottom. What's your point?

92Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Come on chaps!

Relief, we cling on still to all of Coyle's galacticos, Knight, Ngog, Mills, Mears, Wheater, even Sordell and Andrews still belong to us!

Rejoice!

(Funny how Owen never came a calling though?)

93Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are slipping down and down, our current team is shit and so far Dougie still can't get the team sorted.

Because we have spent fuck all I would have thought that we have a very high risk of following the likes of Leeds and Wimbledon etc and going bust due to not getting the money we need from the premier league IMO

We need players that are somewhat decent and that are fit and ready to play NOW, not in 6months time!

94Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've said it many times before, the best thing for BWFC fans would be for the club to fold and start up again as FC Bolton in the Confernce North.

95Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:54

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Lets just get the facts straight.

I think you're forgetting that all facts go out the window when discussing Freedman.

As proved by 99% of Waynagains' posts.
You'd support him Phil, even if he was molesting your kids

96Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:57

Below the belt that Wayne. Be a dick

97Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 23:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Too much kiddie molesting in the news without you adding to it on here Wayne.

Can we stay clear of it from now on please.

Thanks.

98Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 23:00

waynagain wrote:You'd support him Phil, even if he was molesting your kids
Im 22 and luckily for you don't have any kids. 

Regardless that's a disgusting thing to say. You've just proved what a fucking idiot you are. I suggest blocking me if you have to resort to saying shit like this.

99Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 23:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Transfer window is now closed so we are stuck with all those useless twats.

100Transfer Deadline Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day Mon Sep 02 2013, 23:02

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've said it many times before, the best thing for BWFC fans would be for the club to fold and start up again as FC Bolton in the Confernce North.
You're getting a bit silly and giddy just because you got the Bastards v Bolton score prediction correct.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum