Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gartside Bullshit

+17
Lifeofriley
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Born to be a wanderer
aaron_bwfc
terenceanne
observer
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
Norpig
scottjames30
SKDArmy
Triumph
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Gartside Bullshit Empty Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 07:22

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Wanderers chairman Phil Gartside defends summer transfer business'

'utter bollocks' If bottom of the division and a lack of goals are nothing to 'panic' about then the guy is deluded!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 07:44

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

“We spent a fair amount of money which is comparative with other clubs around us." - Yes phil but the only problem here you numbskulled fat fuck is that WE ARE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE! Teams around us should be preparing for a relegation battle not bloody promotion!

3Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 07:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Phil, stop trying to pick the bones out of how great you are, we got relegated and are bottom of the championship.

The club is in free-fall, but you're doing a great job carry on.

4Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 08:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its a sad state of affairs when we can't even find money for a loan agreement and we lose out to Barnsley and Burnley!

5Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 08:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He clearly believes that we'll turn it around and has said as much. Don't particularly like the guy, but I actually agree with him. Sooner or later these players will start showing the concentration and commitment expected of them and their quality, although not top notch will be good enough to climb up the table as the season goes on.

6Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:He clearly believes that we'll turn it around and has said as much. Don't particularly like the guy, but I actually agree with him. Sooner or later these players will start showing the concentration and commitment expected of them and their quality, although not top notch will be good enough to climb up the table as the season goes on.
i'm sure all the same things were said when we were struggling under Coyle, look where that got us!

7Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 09:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Gartside is up his own arse. He has no respect for the supporters and thinks we 'll swallow his shit. The odious cnut is a cancer on the club!!
Calls himself a supporter, try doing it for no financial reward?!

8Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 10:04

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The problem is that if you have a leaky faucet that won't stop leaking, you call a plumber to fix the leak.  You don't let the drip drip drip go on ad infinitum. Even if you can't afford the plumber, you call someone in to fix the bloody leak. 

Well, we have a defense that runs around like chickens without heads.  They leak goals. If you don't fix it, then the leak continues, week after week.  You can bury your head in the sand, but the drip drip drip goes on game after game, week after week. 

It would be my understanding that you fix the bloody leak first and foremost. Somewhere you find the money and you have it repaired. 

End of tirade.

9Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 10:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Gartside is up his own arse.  He has no respect for the supporters and thinks we 'll swallow his shit. The odious cnut is a cancer on the club!!
True but irrelevant.

10Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 11:09

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I Haven't cared what he says for years ..... somebody needs to buy the club a to ease Eddie's burden and get rid of Phil and his cronies on the board.

11Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 11:16

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I don't see how any of it is bullshit, i'm not a lover of the guy but he has a point, Dougie was backed all summer pretty much with his targets e.g. Spearing, Baptiste, who will be on huge wages for a club like ours in this division.

Although I do think he is a bit of a weasel the manager and the players need to take some responsibility for where we find ourselves.

12Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 14:35

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Freedman s fuck up was when he made knight captain.Id rather see Mills he might not be every body's cup of tea but Knight has been Shit for years and he ain't getting any younger.Does anyone remember Shearer slating him when we lost to Man City away a few seasons ago.Mills,Wheater is preferable IMO.             If Mark Davies was back and Eagles fully fit i have every confidence we will pull away from the relegation places before the end of the season.                                                                                           That's not what anyone wants to hear but till the back 4 is sorted out we are fucked.                                 Only hope is a buy out or the Academy produces enough young talent that we can bring a team through.Norwich lost 7-1 at home to Colchester who were managed buy Paul Lambert on the 1st game of the season in leauge 1.They got him from Colchester got back to back promotions so it can be done.Southampton done it leauge 1 know they're spending big money in the Premiership.                        Dark days lie ahead we may have to tread water for a few years but when your a Wanderer you accept the pain,cos come the day we do get some success it tastes so much sweeter than being a glory hunting Manc or cockney where were you when you were shit Chelsea fan.Off to the bar once my daughters have finished in the bathroom.Then the wife Jesus bottom of the leauge and 2 pain in the arse teenage daughters.                                                                                                                       We better win against Leeds.Can you feel my pain.Hope Gartside drops dead tosser £600-000 a year for doing what correct me if I'm wrong,but I heard he earns that.I risk death and injury on a daily basis when at work and do not get anywhere near that.Twat.

13Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 14:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Gartside is up his own arse.  He has no respect for the supporters and thinks we 'll swallow his shit. The odious cnut is a cancer on the club!!
True but irrelevant.
Irrelevant in the fact that the twat is going nowhere? So what' s the point of highlighting his bullshit? That's relevant for the same reason!?
What is relevant is that I despise the pompous cnut, along with I suspect the majority of Wanderers supporters, and venting myself goes someway to pacifying my condition!!
I once wrote him a letter after the Carling Cup ticket debacle to ask him to explain why MUFC fans who worked at the club where going to Cardiff and me and my daughter, St holders, weren't? Guess what?

14Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 15:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gartside is a tosser, but it's not his fault we're in this mess on the field - it's down to Coyle & Freedman and the absolute clowns they've brought to the club.

And yes, you could argue that Gartside chose these managers, but Coyle was definitely the fans choice so no shame there, and while not many got excited by the appointment of Freedman, few were against it.

No, blame Coyle and Freedman for bringing in shit players, but more importantly, bringing in players with poor attitudes. BWFC used to be synonymous with passion and heart. Not anymore.

15Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 15:38

Natasha Whittam wrote:Gartside is a tosser, but it's not his fault we're in this mess on the field - it's down to Coyle & Freedman and the absolute clowns they've brought to the club.

And yes, you could argue that Gartside chose these managers, but Coyle was definitely the fans choice so no shame there, and while not many got excited by the appointment of Freedman, few were against it.

No, blame Coyle and Freedman for bringing in shit players, but more importantly, bringing in players with poor attitudes. BWFC used to be synonymous with passion and heart. Not anymore.
You're right in almost everything you've said here, we do have too many dickheads with the wrong attitude in the squad, as pointed out by Dougie in as many words.

But I wouldn't say Cavies, Medo or Spearing are the problem. From what I've seen so far Beckford, Baptiste and Tierney look committed too. Hard to judge Moritz but I'd guess the same is true for him. 

The clubs been on a downward spiral for the last few seasons and so have the players attitudes, it all needs turning around and that responsibility falls on the manager. I still think he can do it, but we need more players willing to put the effort in, I hope he makes drastic changes to ensure we do.

16Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 15:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

From the players who were on the pitch against Rovers I would say the 2 biggest weak links are Wheater and Knight, who need to be shown the door in the loan window IMO. I'm starting to think Baptiste could be going the same way in terms of attitude too.

17Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 15:50

aaron_bwfc wrote:I'm starting to think Baptiste could be going the same way in terms of attitude too.
What makes you say that?

18Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 15:53

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

His body language on saturday and although we were losing 2-1 at the time he barely raised a smile for his goal.

19Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 16:23

Fair enough, I didn't really notice. For the goal though we were 2-1 down he could have just been pissed off?

20Gartside Bullshit Empty Re: Gartside Bullshit Wed Sep 04 2013, 16:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've lost all faith in this club, the players are embarrassing, Dougie needs to be brave and include a few youngsters who will fight for the team. Mix those with abit of class such as eagles and lee then things will turn around.

Drop the stragglers ie knight, ngog and mears and try Bolger next to wheater.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum