Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mears it ends in Tears

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mears it ends in Tears Empty Mears it ends in Tears Fri Nov 01 2013, 20:43

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Heard today from a good source!!  that Mear's was told to train with the Academy. but did one and went home. All's not well in the camp!!!

2Mears it ends in Tears Empty Re: Mears it ends in Tears Fri Nov 01 2013, 20:47

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Gone are the days for Mears of climbing out of changing room windows to go and sign for another club.

3Mears it ends in Tears Empty Re: Mears it ends in Tears Fri Nov 01 2013, 21:00

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wessy wrote:Heard today from a good source!!  that Mear's was told to train with the Academy. but did one and went home. All's not well in the camp!!!
I presume that didn't go down too well with Chris Eagles, his best mate?

"chris, i just been told to train with the kids, i'm off home to my mansion"

"don't worry about it Ty, i'll play shit against the cherries tomoz, dougie's a wanker I'm off to fill my Ferrari up!"

4Mears it ends in Tears Empty Re: Mears it ends in Tears Fri Nov 01 2013, 21:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reminds me of Liberace - in more than one way too!

The critics had a field day with his gimmicky act, his showy but careful piano playing, his non-stop promotions, and his gaudy display of success, but he always had the last laugh, as preserved by the famous quotation, first recorded in a letter to a critic, "Thank you for your very amusing review. After reading it, in fact, my brother George and I laughed all the way to the bank."[27] He used a similar response to subsequent poor reviews, famously modifying it to "I cried all the way to the bank."[28] In an appearance on The Tonight Show some years later, Liberace re-ran the anecdote to Johnny Carson, and finished it by saying, "I don't cry all the way to the bank any more – I bought the bank!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum