Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst Bolton player ever!

+19
rammywhite
wessy
Banks of the Croal
luckyPeterpiper
bryan458
Angry Dad
Soul Kitchen
Barryjw
doffcocker
xmiles
observer
scottjames30
karlypants
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
boltonbonce
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Worst Bolton player ever! - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst Bolton player ever! Fri Nov 08 2013, 21:57

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Culcheth_White wrote:Elmander cost £8.2 million and was fooking shit! He left for fook all and he earned a fortune at the club, like £2 million a year. Easy answer really.
That is 12% of our outstanding debt in one player.

42Worst Bolton player ever! - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst Bolton player ever! Fri Nov 08 2013, 22:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:We couldn't have held on to Lee. His motivation was always the money,and he wanted to go to Man city. That's why stuffing city 3-0 in the league cup in 71 was such a pleasure. The abuse Lee got that night was something to behold. 2 other old boys Freddy Hill(God) and Wyn Davies turned out for City that night too.
Correct what you say about Lee, after all he was a business man but my point was about the fee being illogical.
As a further point you'll probably remember Bob Hatton being brought in to replace Wyn Davies?
I seem to remember him scoring two goals on his home debut and that being the sum total of goals scored for us. When he moved on he scored freely everywhere else.
Which brings me to John Byrom.cheers 

43Worst Bolton player ever! - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst Bolton player ever! Fri Nov 08 2013, 22:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

John Byrom. Legend!:footy:

44Worst Bolton player ever! - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst Bolton player ever! Fri Nov 08 2013, 22:54

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Pratley,end of.

45Worst Bolton player ever! - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst Bolton player ever! Fri Nov 08 2013, 23:19

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Elmander, he was the reason I joined my first football forum, at nearly the age of 60 ffs, what a big let down he was, yet he scored one of the best goals I've seen from a Bolton player.Still a waste of money for me.

46Worst Bolton player ever! - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst Bolton player ever! Fri Nov 08 2013, 23:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You must mean the one against Wolves. Great skill.

47Worst Bolton player ever! - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst Bolton player ever! Sat Nov 09 2013, 00:02

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Grzegorz Rasiak I think KP. Polish tosser.
The hilarious thing about Rasziak is that he was Megson's idea of a replacement for Nicolas Anelka.Laughing Laughing Laughing

48Worst Bolton player ever! - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst Bolton player ever! Sat Nov 09 2013, 08:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:If you think our current strike pairing is bad, then spare a thought for the sensational ' Ian Moores and Trevor Morgan, truly dreadful!!!!!!!!!!
 wash your mouth out! Sumo was a legend

My vote would go to Ian Stevens, hopeless striker made Sumo look like Ronaldo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum