Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wigan 3-2 Bolton

+24
MartinBWFC
Reebok_Rebel
Mr Magoo
Lifeofriley
Banks of the Croal
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
JohannesburgWanderer
doffcocker
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Barryjw
aaron_bwfc
Tigermin
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
White84
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

21Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Sun 8 Dec - 12:48

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Boggersbelief wrote:Remove pratley from today's team, include beckford and we will thrash a Wigan side low on confidence.
Pratley suspended for this one after 5 bookings I understand!

22Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Sun 8 Dec - 13:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a bunch of fucking dreamers.

23Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Sun 8 Dec - 14:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:What a bunch of fucking dreamers.
I agree, but possibly for a different reason. I think Dougie won't play the same system as he has a track record of setting up differently for home and away games. Beckford will probably be back as a lone striker with the midfield in a more cautious mode and I'd be amazed if we have anything like the possession we had against Doncaster. I reckon Dougie will be aiming for a smash and grab 0 -1 win and will set the team up accordingly. It will be a very nervous affair.

24Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Sun 8 Dec - 15:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:Four of us are getting a lift to Wigan at around 11.30 am and we'll be going in the Moon under water pub (Wetherspoons), we should be pretty pissed by the time we get to the DW. We've been looking forward to this game for quite some time and I've booked the Monday off work :drinks: 

It's not an ideal time to be playing Wigan though, as they have a brand new spanking manager, look what happened at Boro? 

I'd imagine we'll take at least 4K fans to Wigan, so it should be a good un! :good:
Try Raven and Anvil. Moons gone a bit shit ale wise apparently.

25Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Sun 8 Dec - 15:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:Jesus,Pratley again ran round like a headless fucking chicken,when he did attempt a tackle he gave away free kicks and usually in dangerous areas. Once and for all running around waving your arms at other players does not mean you are a good player.The side is more balanced and a more cohesive unit when defending and attacking with that utter fuckwit no where near the pitch.::seething2::
Tigermin has Pratley shagged your wife or daughter? He's not the most gifted of players but i thought he did well yesterday, nothing spectacular but good all the same. We needed to change the Spearing and Medo partnership and i thought we looked much better.

26Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Sun 8 Dec - 15:53

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I saw the team yesterday and thought "oh dear me". Our strongest performer (Danns) out for one of our weakest (Pratley), Knight and Hall dropped despite being our best players against Huddersfield, a skinny 5 ft 10 22 year old alone up front. I wouldn't believe anybody that said they didn't at least raise eyebrows at the selection.
In hindsight, is it the best team available to us? No, is the answer to that.
It's difficult to know what we're up against with Wigan being under new management, but it's important to assume that they won't allow us to do a lot of things that Doncaster did.

Last edited by doffcocker on Sun 8 Dec - 16:04; edited 1 time in total

27Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Sun 8 Dec - 16:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I saw the team yesterday and thought "oh dear me". Our strongest performer (Danns) out for our one of our weakest (Pratley), Knight and Hall dropped despite being our best players against Huddersfield, a skinny 5 ft 10 22 year old alone up front. I wouldn't believe anybody that said they didn't at least raise eyebrows at the selection.
In hindsight, is it the best team available to us? No, is the answer to that.
It's difficult to know what we're up against with Wigan being under new management, but it's important to assume that they won't allow us to do a lot of things that Doncaster did.
 i was surprised that Danns had been dropped but glad DF went back to the usual back 4, also either Spearing or Medo needed to be dropped as we have been too defensive at home. I would guess that Danns will come back in for the Wigan game instead of Eagles so we are a little more solid in midfield.

28Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Sun 8 Dec - 16:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Next week is going to drag like a seals arse, I can't wait for this.

I wish Clueless were going to be there.

29Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Sun 8 Dec - 16:43

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Danns in for the suspended Pratley?

30Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Sun 8 Dec - 17:06

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Barryjw wrote:Danns in for the suspended Pratley?
Yep!

31Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Sun 8 Dec - 17:09

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:Four of us are getting a lift to Wigan at around 11.30 am and we'll be going in the Moon under water pub (Wetherspoons), we should be pretty pissed by the time we get to the DW. We've been looking forward to this game for quite some time and I've booked the Monday off work :drinks: 

It's not an ideal time to be playing Wigan though, as they have a brand new spanking manager, look what happened at Boro? 

I'd imagine we'll take at least 4K fans to Wigan, so it should be a good un! :good:
Try Raven and Anvil. Moons gone a bit shit ale wise apparently.
I'm not too sure what to do now, as my mate reckons it won't be easy getting in any of the pubs around Wigan town centre. Some Bolton fans reckon we're going to take over all the pie eaters pubs in the Town centre next Sunday. Rolling Eyes

32Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Sun 8 Dec - 21:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Straight off train for me and my mate into Raven. Through cemetery into Anvil then walk round back to ground via Pear Tree and Colliers. Keep ur trap shut but if asked say u live up Hawkley Hall and u'll be fine, trust me?

33Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Mon 9 Dec - 7:57

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Soul Kitchen wrote:Straight off train for me and my mate into Raven. Through cemetery into Anvil then walk round back to ground via Pear Tree and Colliers. Keep ur trap shut but if asked say u live up Hawkley Hall and u'll be fine,  trust me?
We're going in the Anvil too.

34Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Mon 9 Dec - 11:57

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I seem to remember all the pubs in Wigan town centre only letting home fans in who have season tickets or home tickets.

35Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Mon 9 Dec - 12:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Being a lady it is easy to get into any pub, I've never once been asked which team I support.

36Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Mon 9 Dec - 12:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They always let away fans in the Sports Bar near to the ground.

37Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Tue 10 Dec - 12:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Straight off train for me and my mate into Raven. Through cemetery into Anvil then walk round back to ground via Pear Tree and Colliers. Keep ur trap shut but if asked say u live up Hawkley Hall and u'll be fine,  trust me?
We're going in the Anvil too.

Good, look forward to seeing you, I'll have a red rose on my lapel!! Wink 

38Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Tue 10 Dec - 12:49

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

JohannesburgWanderer wrote:I seem to remember all the pubs in Wigan town centre only letting home fans in who have season tickets or home tickets.

That's always assuming you're going to the match? Wink

I'll show um my Wigan Rugby season ticket!! Very Happy 

39Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Tue 10 Dec - 18:41

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just under 3400 Bolton tickets sold so far, I can't wait for Sunday!  Very Happy

40Wigan 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan 3-2 Bolton Tue 10 Dec - 20:30

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I will be there not sure whch pub yet, but i work in Wigan so will get the low down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum