Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Brits just knobheads?

+8
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
doffcocker
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:13

You should head over there Nat, I have no doubt you'd fit right in with the locals.

22Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:You should head over there Nat, I have no doubt you'd fit right in with the locals.

She could set up and manage her own ' Ladyboys Football 11 ' and just tape up their todgers to avoid embarrassment.

23Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

She could set up and manage her own ' Ladyboys Football 11 ' and just tape up their todgers to avoid embarrassment.

:trust: 

24Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:You should head over there Nat, I have no doubt you'd fit right in with the locals.

Why, are they all ex-models and successful businesswomen?

25Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:18

Reebok Trotter wrote:

lol!

26Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I dont like the scots anywhere.
Why is everything wee? Why dont they learn to speak properly?Why do they say murder in that riddiculus way? How the fuck can you get on a wee bus? Fuckers, and the Irish fuck them too, is it yerself who the fuck else would it be. English are wankers too,the welsh make me laugh but they can be tits as well,fuck them all.

27Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steady on AD,one of my people was a Scot. Hawkeye the noo.

28Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 19:13

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:I dont like the scots anywhere.
Why is everything wee? Why dont they learn to speak properly?Why do they say murder in that riddiculus way? How the fuck can you get on a wee bus? Fuckers, and the Irish fuck them too, is it yerself who the fuck else would it be. English are wankers too,the welsh make me laugh but they can be tits as well,fuck them all.

Go on AD -give us a clue who you do like!

29Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 20:08

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've never been to Thailand, it doesn't appeal to me at all. A middle-aged bloke I know from the gym goes every year but I don't think it's the full English breakfasts that attract him.

I went to Ayia Napa when I was 17, which by night is just like any city centre in Britain but warmer with crap Cypriot beer. Beautiful place though, the bits that haven't been ruined by knobhead Brits. I think people forget when they go on their immigration rants, the Brits that have made eyesores of countless seaside resorts across Europe.

30Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 20:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I've never been to Thailand, it doesn't appeal to me at all. A middle-aged bloke I know from the gym goes every year but I don't think it's the full English breakfasts that attract him.

I grew up as a kid there and it is a really nice place, just look past the whores and the whore houses and you will see the people and culture differently  Smile 

31Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 20:44

boltonbonce wrote:Steady on AD,one of my people was a Scot. Hawkeye the noo.

That's fucking terrible........but I did laugh. Very Happy

32Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 20:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mate married a Thai woman. She swats flies and eats them! Says it's common practice over there. She nearly had an orgasm when she saw an eccles cake.

33Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 20:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
I grew up as a kid there and it is a really nice place, just look past the whores and the whore houses and you will see the people and culture differently  Smile 

Are you a chick with a dick? And people call me!

34Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 20:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I will let you put your hand up my skirt to have a feel and see what I have!  Very Happy 

35Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 21:09

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

To be honest Nat, I was thinking the same.

36Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 21:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I will let you put your hand up my skirt to have a feel and see what I have!  Very Happy 
Something wet and open.

37Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 21:25

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

She'd probably come back with an old Thai husband! Very Happy

38Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 21:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

I've never heard of a bloke called Karly - you must be a ladyboy.

39Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 22:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Just don't see the point of spending 2-300 quid and often a lot more to be in a foreign country and yet in a "british" bar and eating fish and chips.

I was ell cultured between 9th and 13th - In Amsterdam in a Dutch sports café "annexe" drinking Dutch beer with Dutch version of hand-grenades with Dutch people (as well as other internationals) then went to a Dutch cinema to watch, with Dutch subtitles, The Wolf of Wall Street with a Dutch friend and then on another day took a nice long walk along a couple of the canals and through Vondelpark and Westerpark - all Dutch.  As for food went to Café van Puffelen, Skylounge (Doubletree Hilton) and an Italian on Beethovenstraat - even spent one evening at the Muziekgebouw for a classical concert (shame it wasn't Andre Rieu!) and even went to the Delamar Theatre! - Very Dutch!!!!!!

I left the British maniacs to mix weed and alcohol and try to start as many fights  as possible - why do many Brits do that when they go abroad????

40Are Brits just knobheads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 22:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Go on then, finish the job off with some directions to them places?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum