Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evian want Bolton striker

+10
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Norpig
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
karlypants
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Evian want Bolton striker Empty Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 11:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers striker David Ngog is wanted by wealthy French outfit Evian - and could be tempted to go home.

The former Liverpool prospect is out of contract in the summer and Wanderers may cash in now.

Ngog is also on Premier League wages of over £30,000-a-week at the Reebok and moving him out would give boss Dougie Freedman funds.

Evian made the French Cup final last season and their backers are always in the market for 'name' players.

Ngog has turned down a recent move to Turkey but admitted that he would be interested in a switch to France.

Source

2Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 11:31

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Good.

lets get rid of the lazy bastard.

3Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 11:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Evian spelt backwards is naive!

4Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 11:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Evian spelt backwards is naive!

Haha! Hadn't noticed that RT!  Very Happy 

5Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 12:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They probably want him to head up the production line - not sure he has the commitment to screw caps on bottles of water though.

6Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 12:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If this happens in the next week or so it may give us the break we need, but I'd be surprised if it happened. That's a lot of wages to put up.

7Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 12:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:They probably want him to head up the production line - not sure he has the commitment to screw caps on bottles of water though.

:rofl: top quality Nat

8Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 15:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

He will go there at the end of the season so we get nothing for him.

9Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 15:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:He will go there at the end of the season so we get nothing for him.

To be fair, that's his worth.

10Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 15:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:He will go there at the end of the season so we get nothing for him.

Nobody expects a transfer fee - the key thing is to get him off the payroll. So no reason for him not to go now on a free if Evian can meet his (excessive) demands.
We'd save so much money, Phil might even throw in his bus fare just to take him.

However the dealbreaker is likely to be how much salary Evian will pay Ngog.

11Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 15:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What I simply don't understand is why any club would want Ngog. He has done absolutely nothing at Bolton in his time here. Nothing.

12Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 16:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:What I simply don't understand is why any club would want Ngog. He has done absolutely nothing at Bolton in his time here. Nothing.

14 goals you imbecile.

13Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 16:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

14 goals you imbecile.

I stand corrected. We should get £3m for him with that goal ratio.

14Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 16:55

Depends how much wage they'll pay as we'd only be left with a seemingly un-selectable Craig Davies and an unfit Beckford. So getting somebody in would be imperative, maybe this is where the interest in Graham has come from.

15Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 17:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:What I simply don't understand is why any club would want Ngog. He has done absolutely nothing at Bolton in his time here. Nothing.

He gets one more goal and I win the bet.

16Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 21:41

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

14 goals you imbecile.

Ffs I now understand why it's so easy to please the happy clappers!
I personally won't be getting too excited at this news, it'll be water under the bridge tomorrow.

17Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 21:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

He gets one more goal and I win the bet.

What bet?

18Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 21:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote: maybe this is where the interest in Graham has come from.

Yes, Duggy obviously doing his job.

19Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 21:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SK I wouldn't be pleasing anyone with the clap...

20Evian want Bolton striker Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 21:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:SK I wouldn't be pleasing anyone with the clap...

Very good, but I know you get my just.  Wink 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum